Wha? Losing $4 Million A Day?

Why would CCY even think of stopping now? They will never stop, they have been on a roll and have won every time. They are breaking their arms patting themselves and each other on the back. Dear Mr. Pilot, they won't stop until they have you flying for $13.00 per hour, no down time. Dear Mech, they won't stop until they can hire outsourced illegal aliens to do your job. Dear CWA, oops, sorry, you're already outahere..

A320 Driver said:
If your vision of the future is so clear Pitguy, hows about a good stock pick?
BTW, voted NO last time. I have no heartburn with doing it again.

A320 Driver B)
[post="252564"][/post]​

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good stock picks? I really do not want to share any good stocks with you. It is hard to believe a self professed scab voted 'no' (Hey, you admitted it right here on these boards). Then again a tend to believe most pilots are saying they voted 'no', but we all know what really happened and what will happen again.

Dea Certe said:
Could be just silliness on my part, but I don't think the employees will give any more. We've donated heavily to this cause already and have absolutely nothing to show for it. No job security, no gratitude from management or the BOD. Our CEO refuses to share our pain and take a paycut. Not a very inspirational leader, in my opinion.

People are retiring or quitting at record numbers. Most of us have been preparing for the end for several years. If there was genuine faith in management or at least a show of appreciation for those of us actually do the work around here, it might be different. But instead, we get blamed for the poor performance of the airline.

Pensions are gone, health benefits slashed, many jobs are gone, more work and less pay. We are a labor force with little to lose.

Not that I'm whining, mind you.

Dea
[post="252566"][/post]​

Dea,

I have to disagree with you on this one. Management will come back for another round of concession in June 2005. And yes, the unions will absolutely vote YES. In my opinion, here is why. Those that remain at US Airways apprarently have no other options for alternative employment. The employees with options have already left. There is absolutely no other reason to stay at this airline. Nothing of value is left.

Here is the historic cycle of union concessions at US Airways:

1. Vehemently oppose any inkling of union employee concessions
2. Threaten to strike if any concessions are imposed
3. Vote to strike if any concessions are imposed
4. Vote YES for the concession package
5. State that they will never again agree to any concessions again
6. Wait in a complete state of confusion for the next round of union concessions.
(repeat cycle over and over and over.....)

June 2005 - Next round of concessions. YES, unions will approve whatever the company wants. Mark my words. :D

Latest posts