Who is in?

Dog Wonder said:
C'mon Dell, how could they pass you up, you deserve it, no sarcasm intended.

They didn't.

When they vote their conscience, they are going to recommend me for President.

dude%20dell.jpeg

Reactions: 1 person
David Samson, Ally of Christie, Admits to Bribery Over Airline Route

“One of the problems with Chris Christie is there are skeletons in his closet that still have skin on the bones,” Patrick Murray, director of the Monmouth University Polling Institute, said.
The prosecution of Mr. Samson grew out of a federal investigation into the closing of access lanes to the George Washington Bridge in 2013. Federal prosecutors contend that allies of Mr. Christie at the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey conspired to tie up traffic on the New Jersey side of the bridge to punish a local mayor for declining to endorse Mr. Christie’s bid for re-election as governor.

Good move to pass on Christie as he may be indited... :lol:
B) xUT

0409-web-CHRISTIE-1200@2x.png

delldude said:
Your article update claims Samson won't be ratting.

If he gets on I'd see an AG position .

Hillary will be up for the Rico case against the Foundation.

Thanks Dude but it's not my article.
Have Fun, Stay Safe and wrap that wrangler... :p
-Huggs,
B) xUT

Monday's starting line-up.:

Willie Robertson, CEO of Duck Commander and star of "Duck Dynasty."
Rick Perry, former governor of Texas.
Scott Baio, also known as Chachi, Mr. Baio, a die-hard supporter of The Donald, who recently called Hillary Clinton a c*nt, said he has no idea what he will say in Cleveland.
Sabine Durden, an advocate for immigration reform whose son Dominic died in a motorcycle accident when, according to the Trump campaign, he was a hit by a truck driven by an unlicensed, uninsured, and unregistered driver who was in the United States illegally.
Former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani.
Melania Trump, wife of Donald Trump.