1,063 documented examples of Barack Obama's lying, lawbreaking, corruption, cronyism, etc.

Show me Trump's taxes.
Then let's decide whom is raping America.
Oh yea, that's a 'red line'... GOD, are we that stupid?
(Probably, yes)... LOL... DOT DOT DOT...
:eek:
I don't see how asking asking an American citizen to post what should be private financial information is reasonable.

That is just my opinion.

I don't see how asking asking an American citizen to post what should be private financial information is reasonable.

That is just my opinion.

I agree, if he were a private citizen, however, He is POTUS and has business dealings with just about every country in the world.
Here he is beating his chest about MeriKan jobs, yet he and his 'business partners' outsource pretty much everything. I didn't see a rush for his and his family 'conglomerates' rush to bring back the textile industry to MeriKa, did you?
Just keep bobbing your head.... LOL
xUT

I agree, if he were a private citizen, however, He is POTUS and has business dealings with just about every country in the world.
Here he is beating his chest about MeriKan jobs, yet he and his 'business partners' outsource pretty much everything. I didn't see a rush for his and his family 'conglomerates' rush to bring back the textile industry to MeriKa, did you?
Just keep bobbing your head.... LOL
xUT
So you think a public figure should not have anything private in their lives?

I disagree.

So you think a public figure should not have anything private in their lives?

I disagree.

Yes, great. That's why we can have discourse and discussions.
I don't agree with you, you don't agree with me.
GOD, isn't that great!
What is wrong with 'full disclosure'?
Please answer this one as the RepubliRats have been demanding it from the DemoRats for years.
If you haven't noticed, I think both sides suck, but Trump may be the suckieiest (if that is even possible)...
Don't ***** about Billiery and NoBama's tax returns (IMHO, they fully disclosed, correct me if I am wrong).
But you want to give this POTUS a pass.

If you have nothing to hide, then why hide it?
Don't you get the concept?
DOH!:eek:

I don't think any politician should have to provide financial information period unless it is part of a criminal investigation.

I never insisted Hillary and Obama should provide the general public their private tax information. That event only exists in your mind.
Don't ***** about Billiery and NoBama's tax returns (IMHO, they fully disclosed, correct me if I am wrong).
But you want to give this POTUS a pass.
Again that only exists in your own mind. It NEVER happened.
Don't you get the concept?
Do you get the concept you should not make events up and try to pass them off as fact?

Latest posts