1,063 documented examples of Barack Obama's lying, lawbreaking, corruption, cronyism, etc.

I don't think any politician should have to provide financial information period unless it is part of a criminal investigation.

I never insisted Hillary and Obama should provide the general public their private tax information. That event only exists in your mind.Again that only exists in your own mind. It NEVER happened.Do you get the concept you should not make events up and try to pass them off as fact?

Are Y O U (seriously) this F STUPID ????
HC and BO are no longer in (any) office (Or where you get your news must be getting it to you via 'Dial-Up' ). Hillary and B O are 'water that has gone over the (water)fall, and can no longer be accsessed . I mean, Christ, if ANYONE can be grabbed for bad shite , done in the past, Dirty DICK Cheney would be in a supermax lockup, as of this writing !

Hard as it IS for you, T R Y to stick with current event topics. I KNOW you'll fail at the attempt, but at least you'll get credit for trying !!

Are Y O U (seriously) this F STUPID ????
HC and BO are no longer in (any) office (Or where you get your news must be getting it to you via 'Dial-Up' ). Hillary and B O are 'water that has gone over the (water)fall, and can no longer be accsessed . I mean, Christ, if ANYONE can be grabbed for bad shite , done in the past, Dirty DICK Cheney would be in a supermax lockup, as of this writing !

Hard as it IS for you, T R Y to stick with current event topics. I KNOW you'll fail at the attempt, but at least you'll get credit for trying !!
Just because BO no longer holds office does not mean his crimes did not happen.

Maybe you should pay attention to what the Clinton Foundation has and is doing.

Take the blinders off Bears.