16 years gone

Aug 19, 2002
The JFK
kapook_world-547780.jpg

When visiting New York, make a point of visiting the National September 11 Memorial & Museum,it's an experience like nothing else I can describe.

9-11-memorial-02-marley-white__card.jpg

My son flew up there a few months ago and visited the both Memorial and Museum. Said it is
extremely numbing.

I cant believe its been 16 yrs since that awful day May all those innocent men women and children who perished RIP May those who hurt heal quickly I need to plan a trip to that museum to see it To this day I still remember where I was and what I had done just prior to it

Twice I have gotten as far as getting in line to see the memorial in New York, but just can't go through with actually seeing it. It's just too painful to remember.

I watched those buildings go up. school kids in nyc where the first tourists allowed on observation deck. There were hundred of schools and thousands of kids.

I cant bring myself to go either. I still remember the smell that hung over lower manhattan after.

We all lost that day. At every airline.

It was the day that changed our futures and the whole airline industry forever.

I forced myself to go to the site in 2008, long before the memorial was in place. Don't know if I could visit it today, but I'll have to do it eventually.

Latest posts

Back