2 330-200s coming soon

Please be true !!!!! We are so wide-body deficient( Thanks Mr Colodny we didn't need the other 28 767s Piedmont had on order
Oh we are not deficient when it comes to "wide" bodies. Oh you meant widebody airplanes....my mistake. :lol: sorry couldn't resist. As for these airplanes, hell just convert some more 757's. throw a few seats in and send them on their way. After all that IS how this management does things right? Why change now? Hell deliver them in 2020. This place is a mess. Not to mention a complete JOKE. The orders coming should be widebody, widebody and more widebody. PERIOD ! ! ! !

Oh we are not deficient when it comes to "wide" bodies. Oh you meant widebody airplanes....my mistake. :lol: sorry couldn't resist. As for these airplanes, hell just convert some more 757's. throw a few seats in and send them on their way. After all that IS how this management does things right? Why change now? Hell deliver them in 2020. This place is a mess. Not to mention a complete JOKE. The orders coming should be widebody, widebody and more widebody. PERIOD ! ! ! !

NO CAN DO DEBBIE D O W N E R

The Beancounters in TEMPE are screaming for more A319s on TRANSCONS!!!!!!

More 319's on transcon? You mean to tell me that this management team hasn't discovered that the E-190 can make it transcon with a stop in MCI? :shock:

From what I hear...Mesa wants to pull out from unprofitable flying...

Bogota would be just a waste of planes according to JO...He wants these Beechs on routes like Phoenix and Las Vegas and Los Angeles...

I didn't think Mesa did any unprofitable flying, at least as an express carrier for a major. Don't they have "pay per departure" contracts where they get "cost plus" just for operating the airplane no matter if it's full or empty. This guarantees them a profit. Of course, that Hawaii flying is just theirs, I think. That may be draining the coffers.

Well my inside knowledge has us looking at a few 340s from an airline that is in the Caribbean.
Old news....they are, 2 I think, A340s from Air Jamaica but some very high ups in maintenance are urging Tempe not to buy them. They are some of the first A340-300s made and are basically junk now...at least that's what my crystal ball told me several weeks ago.

I didn't think Mesa did any unprofitable flying, at least as an express carrier for a major. Don't they have "pay per departure" contracts where they get "cost plus" just for operating the airplane no matter if it's full or empty. This guarantees them a profit. Of course, that Hawaii flying is just theirs, I think. That may be draining the coffers.

It was a joke ;) Everyone knows Go! is JO's insurance for Mesa...UGH

Latest posts

Back