2009 ADP W-2 services

madhatter

Oct 3, 2009
Does anyone have any additional information as to when we can expect out electronic W-2's? My husbands company uses the same service and they were posted on the 7th.

It's all dependent when the employers send the info to the service for you to obtain electronically. The fact that your husband go this just means his company is very efficient. I think the deadline is 1/31 for employers to mail and, if they're participating, electronically submit this info.

Called F/A payroll today, and they said electronic W2s should start being sent to you emails on the 16th through ADP!!

Word going around on facebook is they screwed something up again and are waiting to be uploaded to ADP.

Spoke to payroll again today and they mentioned that they are being pushed back to next week. I asked if their was a problem getting them out and I got no answer. What gives??!!

They have to be sent out by the 31st. As lame a it is, unless you have some agreement in your CBA they can sent in on the 1st, the 31st, or any day in between.

Spoke to payroll again today and they mentioned that they are being pushed back to next week. I asked if their was a problem getting them out and I got no answer. What gives??!!

Here we go again! Remember last year? When we finally got them on-line, they were wrong. After much communication back and forth with the union, payroll and managemnt, payroll finally admitted to making a mistake with the taxable and non-taxable items. We waited again and finally got the amended W-2 after the 31st. Why am I not shocked there is another problem this year. I can't wait to see what it's going to be after we finally get them in our hands. I'm thinking it will be something like, "You need to get a new password to download your W-2 from the ADP site." Then they will tell us, "Your W-2 has been mailed becasue you didn't sign-up. Why bother???? I should know better than to touch anything to do with Tempe and a kiosk, website, etc.

Check your email! My w-2 came today and remarkably looks accurate?!

Call me crazy....but are we really expected to remember a username and password that we use once a year? Can anyone give me a hint as to how to sign into the ADP site to get my W2?

The username should be first initial last name @USAIRWAYS, like BSMITH@USAIRWAYS, try that and then ask them to email you the password.

Hope that helps! :up:

Back