where are the LUS W-2

ekjkj

Feb 16, 2006
I logged into my ADP account for my LUS W-2 and it's not up yet (very odd as it is usually up around mid JAN), has anyone else experienced this? or has something changed? I can't find out about how to get it on jetnet other than logging into the ADP web site, I was wondering how I could get it. If anyone has an answer I would appreciate it.

Tick tock. Federal law requires them to be available by 1/31

The airline I work for had them available electronically last week. We can also request a paper or fax copy, but they won't deliver those until mid-February (which appears to be done entirely to discourage people from choosing those higher cost options).

Hmmmm.... I retrieved mine on Jan 13th. Or so I thought. I just opened the PDF and saw that I downloaded 2015. I'm sure its an IT issue :p

1AA under old US we had our W2 by now I tried the link provided by Albert however the code takes you to AMR Corp I tried the 10104 and its US but no W2 I don't know whats going on but with 5 days til the W2 are to be due to the individuals I would of thought corp would have put out a notice by now

1AA under old US we had our W2 by now I tried the link provided by Albert however the code takes you to AMR Corp I tried the 10104 and its US but no W2 I don't know whats going on but with 5 days til the W2 are to be due to the individuals I would of thought corp would have put out a notice by now
I don't see this as catastrophic but I usually have to pay, so I'm in no rush to write Uncle Sam a check

I here ya bro but I just was curious as I hate doing this crap I'm just curious as to why we have not gotten them yet no big deal as I usually wait til feb or march to do mine

Latest posts