2015 Pilot Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
CA John Scherff  PHX Chairman, and FO Eric Ferguson Vice Chairman are PHX reps for the American Airlines Pilots. Allied Pilots Association.

John Scherff was the manager pilot in the following article and Ferguson was the army of lyingitas leader.  APA pilots union are aware of your past and are humoring you in the union meetings now and in your future.  They have you collared now in your pen. 

Democracy allows for the majority opinion and needs.  See Ya!

"Evidently a disgruntled, former Chief-Pilot at US Airways leaked the information to Leonidas in an Excel spreadsheet in late 2009. This incident appears to have stemmed from a long running labor-feud between America West’s pilots and their associates at US Airways."
 https://threatpost.com/insider-allegedly-leaked-data-belonging-3000-us-airways-pilots-041111/75124/#sthash.qm1x13dz.dpuf

Claxon said:
irrelevancy is a concept, that was never to be perceived by the west pilots, since their inception.

I am beyond humored by this quote,

and, I have to ask...are you CLT based?

It takes a lot to bring me out of retirement on these boards. Barney and I were just about to leave our corner rooms at the Y in Raleigh to join a senior citizens bingo when someone forwarded me Dan's disgraceful post.

I will ignore any politics or personal opinions as to Mike Cleary's actions post Hudson.  But his efforts from splashdown forward in that event were simply outstanding, as was that of the entire union.  Parker and his henchmen fellow pilots were already out to hang Sully and Jeff when they were still feet wet.  USAPA's LGA rep Dan Britt actually met Sully on the dock, USAPA General Counsel Lee Seham was on the scene mere hours later, and USAPA Aeromedical pilot Pete Lanbrau  joined them with Mike Cleary early that evening in LGA.  Mike actually had the forethought to carry the accident "go-kit" with him from the USAPA offices on his quick way out.  Noteworthy was there was actually a plan and a go kit at an 8 month old union.

Scum management was already trying to access the crew prior to proper union representation.  Mike Cleary cut them off at the pass numerous times and made darn sure they were kept isolated; including an incident during substance testing were he literally got between a certain BOS (Ed "peek a boo") CP and our heroes. One other shameful incident was Bular calling Sully's hotel room to ask he was signing in for his next trip..  Cleary took that call.  And boy did he take that call.

One of the reasons USAPA Accident response was so professional was many of our previous ALPA safety and accident guys INDEED stayed on.  They continued to work for our pilots.  Not the current union.

Gomer says Traitor Dan has sunstroke from so many walk-arounds as a senior pilot. Barney want to do a "citizens arrest" on him.  I simply want to point out what a jerk he is..

USAPA continued to send our safety and accident guys to expensive training events despite an illegal, company supported dues boycott by a third of our pilots....and despite being nearly bankrupt.

This root beer rant is not meant as love letter to Cleary, rather it speaks to the professional response USAPA as whole provided at the scene.  Of course ALPA training has seasoned our volunteers, but the fact some were asked to stay on in the investigation speaks to Dan's lies, and to the quality response USAPA provided in the event.  Just ask Sully.  He will tell you.

Thelma Lou says I have to go.  Suck eggs Dan.

Otis

cactusboy53 said:
Thanks for saving me the effort of posting your (again) ridiculous flying challenge.

I LOVE to fly.  I remain very active in GA & keep all of my CFI tickets current. 

I would love to take on a GA "flight challenge", but.......

Oh No! Not a civvie CFI, no less? Gasp! What was I even thinking to foolishly offer a challenge to such an AWAsome person?  Sigh..."I would love to take on a GA "flight challenge", but......."...Umm..."but"? The english translation for your mewlings = "But, but...my Mommy would never let me even if I wanted to!"..."And what could I keep BSing all the other "spartan soldiers" with after getting my arse kicked and handed to me aloft for all the world to see?"

"I remain very active in GA.."? As what?....A door jamb? ;)

Carry on, widdle "spartan",....and yeah, yeah; we all know from your long-ago, infantilely posted idiocy just how truly tough and highly skilled "you'se" umm..."battle"-tested "knights" and "dire wolves" actually are, and course how, as you so proudly posted: "This is Sparta!"  Thanks for the always dependable laughs.

Eastus1: "What we'll actually hear next from these pitiful little pissants is just more hot air without the slightest substance......Perhaps even some more dismissive idiocy that pretends to having "worth" of some strange sort." I'll submit that previous prediction as now proven.

Walmartgreeter said:
It takes a lot to bring me out of retirement on these boards. Barney and I were just about to leave our corner rooms at the Y in Raleigh to join a senior citizens bingo when someone forwarded me Dan's disgraceful post.

I will ignore any politics or personal opinions as to Mike Cleary's actions post Hudson.  But his efforts from splashdown forward in that event were simply outstanding, as was that of the entire union.  Parker and his henchmen fellow pilots were already out to hang Sully and Jeff when they were still feet wet.  USAPA's LGA rep Dan Britt actually met Sully on the dock, USAPA General Counsel Lee Seham was on the scene mere hours later, and USAPA Aeromedical pilot Pete Lanbrau  joined them with Mike Cleary early that evening in LGA.  Mike actually had the forethought to carry the accident "go-kit" with him from the USAPA offices on his quick way out.  Noteworthy was there was actually a plan and a go kit at an 8 month old union.

Scum management was already trying to access the crew prior to proper union representation.  Mike Cleary cut them off at the pass numerous times and made darn sure they were kept isolated; including an incident during substance testing were he literally got between a certain BOS (Ed "peek a boo") CP and our heroes. One other shameful incident was Bular calling Sully's hotel room to ask he was signing in for his next trip..  Cleary took that call.  And boy did he take that call.

One of the reasons USAPA Accident response was so professional was many of our previous ALPA safety and accident guys INDEED stayed on.  They continued to work for our pilots.  Not the current union.

Gomer says Traitor Dan has sunstroke from so many walk-arounds as a senior pilot. Barney want to do a "citizens arrest" on him.  I simply want to point out what a jerk he is..

USAPA continued to send our safety and accident guys to expensive training events despite an illegal, company supported dues boycott by a third of our pilots....and despite being nearly bankrupt.

This root beer rant is not meant as love letter to Cleary, rather it speaks to the professional response USAPA as whole provided at the scene.  Of course ALPA training has seasoned our volunteers, but the fact some were asked to stay on in the investigation speaks to Dan's lies, and to the quality response USAPA provided in the event.  Just ask Sully.  He will tell you.

Otis

Also noteworthy was the testimony of an anther airline's pilot who, while traveling as a passenger; noted and fully praised the USAPA folks for helping her as well. I'd defy anyone, anywhere to at all, to even reasonably TRY to offer even one example of a "better" or more timely response to a situation like 1549.

Walmartgreeter said:

Right back at you.

Those "ALPA seasoned volunteers" would have been there with or without MC or if we had stayed with ALPA. 

Are you claiming otherwise? 

Walmartgreeter said:

Otis
USAPA = SCABS. Especially Little Man Cleary.

traderjake said:

Right back at you.

Those "ALPA seasoned volunteers" would have been there with or without MC or if we had stayed with ALPA. 

Well then; "Right back at you" then, "LT Hardy". Find any even possible flaw with how MC and USAPA handled that situation? Other than not joyfully embracing the nic; what else do you find wrong there?....Hint: NOT giving away all our previous pensions, as your arse-sucking little Alpo puppetts so eagerly did, and without so much as a membership vote, doesn't loudly resonate by way of rebuttal.

Res Judicata said:
USAPA = SCABS. Especially Little Man Cleary.

AWA = ZERO "intelligence" testing of ANY kind EVER performed in "pilot"...umm..."selection." "You'se" do nothing but serve to fully demonstrate the obvious "quality"/product(s) of that glaring failure.

Am I even the tiniest bit wrong there? Was there EVER any intelligence testing of ANY sort done for employment at AWA that I'm unaware of? Heck; even a polygraph test would've certainly shown you to the door, as it did with the FBI.

Btw: Did "you'se" EVER actually find any way to "serve my country and make my family proud"?....Or is AWA the best (however utterly pitiful) excuse you've been able to find for "you'se" worthlessly continued existence?...Clearly not to be at all confused with any semblance of an actual Life of any kind. "You'se" must realize, at least at some level, that other agencies existed that woud've cheerfully provided any qualified applicants the ready chance to "serve my coutnry and make my family proud"....or were "you'se" just too-much the "Little Lord Fauntleroy" to ever so "debase" yourself with even the thought of actual war, or anything that might actually put your spineless little arse on the line?...Or did those other American agencies (USA/USMC/USAF/USN/USCG) simply find you equally insane/unfit for service?

Perhaps the sad, sick likes of "you'se" should truly thank Allmighty God for AWA, since now "you'se" can at least be self-fantasized "spartan soldiers" (even "knights"/"dire wolves"/whatever) in some Fantasyland little "army"....not to mention "pilots"....and of course true "patriots"....

Good luck living the remainder of your "life" with any semblance of spiritual peace.

Claxon said:
More confirmation of west hiring standards....

https://youtu.be/HxUiZBfDxug

"The following captured video", and of course "interrogating a captured west pilot"? Seriously?...Whew!...Umm...Ok then: Let us not intrude on these pwescious widdle babies' Fantasyland notions of themselves being mighty widdle "soldiers" and "patriots" in some imaginary "army"....lest they might some day have to actually grow up.

I now think the self-styled widdle "army" of "leonidas"/whatever's mighty "spartans" should have a "Safe Space" established on campus, so that their pwecious widdle feewings don't suffer further injury. ;)

Metroyet said:
1000 pages and Still, USAPA=SCABS.
The clenched fist rants are all the Angry F/O group has now. They even lecture new hire east pilots forced to ride their jump seats. Meaningless, pointless lectures by a group mislead by Ferguson, Vasin, Simmons and Koontz. Call it the Desert Island, or the FISHBOWL. Either way, nobody is going anywhere for a very long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back