3/24 Webcast

Status
Not open for further replies.

PropPiedmont

Senior
Dec 10, 2003
There is a master plan, my friends, each company has one, and the sooner you can get over not wanting to believe it, or worrying that to believe it puts you in the ranks of the nutters who thrive on conspiracy theories, then the sooner we have a chance of stopping them. Their singular goal is to take enough control over our lives so that, in the end, we’ll be pledging allegiance, not to a flag or some airy notions of freedom and democracy, but to the dictates of Citigroup, Exxon, Nike, GE, GM, P&G, and Philip Morris. It is their executives who now call the shots, and you can go vote and protest and cheat the IRS all you want to get back at them, but face it: You are no longer in charge. You know it and they know it, and all that remains is the day when it will be codified onto a piece of paper, the Declaration of the Corporate States of America.

Michael Moore
“Dude, Where’s My Country?â€￾

Doc said:
I would rather get unemployment at $20.00 an hour than $16.50 not that it makes a difference but I am not giving any more......... PERIOD
Well, unfortunately if the rest feel this way you will be on unemployment but unfortunately it will not be at $20.00 an hour.

BoeingBoy said:
Unemployment for zero hours work equals how much an hour?

Jim
In NY, around $400/week to sit home and not work at all.

How do you divide $400 by zero? Its infinite.

However unemployment is based on what you made while working. If you keep accepting concessions it could lower the amount of unemployment you get.

Plus your tools will work just as well on any other machine out there.

Bob Owens said:
BoeingBoy said:
Unemployment for zero hours work equals how much an hour?

Jim
In NY, around $400/week to sit home and not work at all.

How do you divide $400 by zero? Its infinite.

However unemployment is based on what you made while working. If you keep accepting concessions it could lower the amount of unemployment you get.

Plus your tools will work just as well on any other machine out there.
Bob,

I agree wholeheartedly.

The more I give, the less I make on unempoyment. So tell me why I should give more when I have this gut instinct telling me I'll be unemployed anyway?

USA320Pilot said:
Tic...Toc...Tic...Toc...

Time is running out.

Regards,

USA320Pilot
Your clock is ticking as well. Don't hit the snooze button you might miss the appointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts