3 TWU Groups Had Enough

Bogey

Senior
Dec 11, 2011
The Flight Dispatchers, Ground School Instructors and Simulator Technicians have filed for a representation election. They hope to be represent by a new organization called the National Association of Airline Professionals. All 3 groups work at the AA Flight academy. Good luck to all.

image.jpg

Reactions: 10 people
I am told more info will be coming out on how the International screwed these groups.

Bogey said:
The Flight Dispatchers, Ground School Instructors and Simulator Technicians have filed for a representation election. They hope to be represent by a new organization called the National Association of Airline Professionals. All 3 groups work at the AA Flight academy. Good luck to all.

attachicon.gif
image.jpg

Interesting. Any info on how they will be structured?

From what I hear, all separate groups under the banner of NAAP. No international. Dispatchers representing dispatchers. Instructors representing instructors.

Bogey said:
From what I hear, all separate groups under the banner of NAAP. No international. Dispatchers representing dispatchers. Instructors representing instructors.
Show me the link in the official NMB website?

I don't have a link. Just the document.

Also just got an email that the. IEC is meeting to discuss putting the dispatch local in receivership.

Bogey said:
It just posted in dispatch today and it was emailed to us.
Well when you can produce an OFFICIAL link in the NMB website then this topic might be worth discussing. Otherwise we're just talking hearsay and photoshop for now.

Ok, it's your right not to participate. See ya later. I'll keep the rest of you posted.

Reactions: 7 people
Bogey said:
I don't have a link. Just the document.
Also just got an email that the. IEC is meeting to discuss putting the dispatch local in receivership.
Now that is just very professional of them. They must be afraid you may raid the till and clean out the office furniture.

1AA said:
Thank you for the info. Keep it coming as soon as you can. Good luck. Hope you guys filed well over 50%.
So you buy this whole heartedly when the guy can't produce a link to it's authenticity? C'mon man I've seen you do better on here.