30 Inches of Snow in Washington!

You accusing someone of cherry picking is hilarious.

The quote I posted was referring to a separate study which claim the original study was being to conservative.

A retraction of the study in the OP does not mean that the rest of the science is flawed.

As for GA weather, who cares. We had the 2nd largest snow fall in DFW 2 weeks ago. he climate change is based on average temperatures. Not highs and lows. The average temperature is increasing. Why is the question.

I just don't get why we are so hell bent on not wanting to reduce pollution. Regardless of whether or not it affects the global environment, it does affect our health. It increases the risk of asthma, increases acid rain as well as numerous other problems. GW aside, there are tons of other reasons to limit pollution out put and to look at clean power sources.

Being a Global Warming err Climate Change Fanatic Garf, I will pose the same question to you that I asked Joanne and never got a response to.

Why are temperatures on other planets rising ?

You anwser this question and I'll tell you why the temp on this planet "MIGHT" be rising ! :blink:

I do not know. I suspect it is a combination of nature and man As I said in the last apart of my post, I still do not see why we should not be conserving and trying to make things a little better. So what if it turns out that our actions are not causing the temperature rise. Our actions are adding pollution and we are cutting down forests and we are making far too much waste. None of that is good for us. Reducing that is good for us and it might end up being good for the planet as well.

Back