3rd F/A Recall

IORFA

Veteran
Feb 7, 2003
The 3rd recall was due yesterday the 14th of Dec. Anyone have any news on the final numbers? So far it seems like everyone has either come back or retired.

Yes all of the remaining furloughs are from TWA, AA just won't release the results from the 2nd and 3rd rounds of the recalls.

Actually, the very last person on the Furlough Recall List is not a former TWA person.

I don't see how that is possible. Please explain. There haven't been any original AA F/A's on the furlough recall list for several years whose seniority dates are after the TWA group. Their 5-year recall rights have expired and they were off the recall list before an extension was granted to the remaining TWA group.

Correct me if I'm wrong. :)

Ahhhh. OK. That makes sense. I wasn't aware of that type of situation. Thanks for clarifying. :D

Please explain.
There's one person (I won't print name or #) who was apparently on some sort of military leave (or somehow associated with the military). I think he was dropped and won a grievance or something, but at any rate he's the last on the recall list and on the overall seniority list with an adjusted online date of 19-Jun-01.

Other than that one all remaining furloughees are ex-TWA.

MK (I see Veritas beat me to it but I'll leave my post)

There's one person (I won't print name or #) who was apparently on some sort of military leave (or somehow associated with the military). I think he was dropped and won a grievance or something, but at any rate he's the last on the recall list and on the overall seniority list with an adjusted online date of 19-Jun-01.

Other than that one all remaining furloughees are ex-TWA.

MK (I see Veritas beat me to it but I'll leave my post)
[/quote

Kirpatrick.

Do you know what is the "original" TWA seniority of the most junior AA flight attendant on the recall list?