4% raise

Lilly

Nov 11, 2008
Did you receive your 4% raise in your pay yesterday? Was it a penny off? No big deal right? Wrong...Seems the old HP used to do this on a regular basis.Why not try it again. How much money did they save over the years? LOTS. Not to mention I believe it's illegal. Check your new pay rate. :angry:

Did you receive your 4% raise in your pay yesterday? Was it a penny off? No big deal right? Wrong...Seems the old HP used to do this on a regular basis.Why not try it again. How much money did they save over the years? LOTS. Not to mention I believe it's illegal. Check your new pay rate. :angry:

Which work group are you referring to? Of course you should call your payroll department immediately. Might be an honest mistake. However, you are right it is not just a penny to you or anyone else. If your pay was two cents and they were off by a penny then your pay was cut by half. Obviously if they did it purposely to everyone it would make a big difference to them. So a penny does make a difference! Hope you get it worked out.

Just like mechanic and related just got a 3% "raise"...think that brings them back up to what they were making early 2000's...not to mention, less vacation, longer work day, higher medical prems...yep they got a raise :huh:

Our insurance are RIDICULOUS!

more, more more!!!

I paid last year over 2800.00-for the 90/10

It's a shame the office visits DO NOT count in the deductable..

I did @ one time 100%..there went 1/2 may check..

BTW, no bargain here. And yes the 4% raise in the CBA.(CWA)_

We ARE SO BEHIND< what we lost, we can never RECOUP>esp the vacation/sicktime/ per diem has NEVER BEEN ADJUSTED TO INFLATION>>when you are off to training, the same amount from the 80's is what we still get..
NO NO NO!

i believe the ramp is suppose to get 2% as of Jan 1st, but in my check I had the old pay rate dont know if its because the pay period started last week of dec and ended first week in jan

i believe the ramp is suppose to get 2% as of Jan 1st, but in my check I had the old pay rate dont know if its because the pay period started last week of dec and ended first week in jan

Mine showed up in Workbrain a couple of days ago. I think it starts on the first pay period of the new year, so the check we got on Friday wouldn't have the new rate.

Which work group are you referring to? Of course you should call your payroll department immediately. Might be an honest mistake. However, you are right it is not just a penny to you or anyone else. If your pay was two cents and they were off by a penny then your pay was cut by half. Obviously if they did it purposely to everyone it would make a big difference to them. So a penny does make a difference! Hope you get it worked out.

I was referring to the CSA work group....The raise was in my pay on 1/14. This also happened to a couple of other agents I work with in the station. Mistake or planned??? An agent who worked for HP for 10 years said they pulled this crap all of the time. Nobody pays attention to a penny. How much money did they save over the years??? :eek:

I wish people wouldn't post our pay rates on a public forum! This discussion should be reserved for in house only. It's nobody's friggin business what we make and I'll leave it at that.

Back