401 vs 037 ticket stock

From what I have seen it is 401 and west rez is fixing all the mistakes. Until we are on one system it will continue to be a nightmare. Many of the tkts booked Orbitz, Expedia etc are 037 but the web is issuing all 401. Combine the systems and start training the east side -Manilla whoever to get some relief for these agents. Sick days are being taken just to not deal with the insanity. They are emotional sanity days. Thank God the ETC is working better, at least they are not dealing with too many nonrevs.

Seems to be a lot of confusion and res mayhem until someone makes up their mind on this. . .

From what we've seen in the ATO's since the websites migrations, tickets purchased online are issued with the validating airline plate 401 (HP) instead of 037 (US). In order to print the coupons if needed, we have to take control of the VCR (VCR [cross of lorraine] CTRL [cross of lorraine] C1-4 [coupon numbers]).

Also, we are unable to enroll customers into the Dividend Miles Program. *FTENROLL no longer works. :shock:

I hope that the glitches will be corrected soon.

My guess is this is probably the first phase of making the HP res system the going forward consolidated res system. At some point, new Sabre reservations will be stopped altogether and everything new will go to HP's Shares system, regardless of the operating carrier.

It is a problem. 037 stock we can refund in Sabre. 401 has to be sent to accounting. What about the stations that dont have HP refund applications? Are they going to accept the US forms? Also, the HP system doesnt recognize the 037 tickets as US/HP tickets and requires you handle the transactions as other airline plated tickets which are a pain to do in QIK vs Sabre. What about the US codeshare flights on UA that are plated on 401 stock? Technically US isnt supposed to do anything with 401 plated tickets regarding rebooking/refunds/reissues in most instances. I would HATE to be working in accounting right about now because you know its just going to have to be done to get it done 401/037 be damned. :ph34r:

From what I have seen it is 401 and west rez is fixing all the mistakes. Until we are on one system it will continue to be a nightmare. Many of the tkts booked Orbitz, Expedia etc are 037 but the web is issuing all 401. Combine the systems and start training the east side -Manilla whoever to get some relief for these agents. Sick days are being taken just to not deal with the insanity. They are emotional sanity days. Thank God the ETC is working better, at least they are not dealing with too many nonrevs.
Sick calls are happening on the front line also---we also are taking sanity daze....
As far as refunds....Tadjr...you can refund an eticket in QIK...if you need refund apps PM me and I will go through our stock and send you some-these only get used for paper tickets which we do not see that often...the other day East US printed cpn1/2 when the pax wanted a refund-they did not need too! I got onto west computer, pulled control over for cpn3/4 and refunded...of course had to send in the paper tickets--1/2--but had they not been printed it all could have been refunded electronically...

As far as refunds....Tadjr...you can refund an eticket in QIK...if you need refund apps PM me and I will go through our stock and send you some-these only get used for paper tickets which we do not see that often

I see the key in QIK, but our trainer told us everything got sent back to Tempe accounting for a refund. Guess he was wrong and we can start computing it then. What about the US stations that dont have a QIK set? They are still going to have to send things in and I'm fairly sure they arent going to have HP refund apps. We have them, but the couple of times we've been out (we're the stepchildren getting dribs and drabs of the leftovers it seems), we've just used the US ones. If they have a problem with it, then they need to give us the supplies to handle the flights.

It will be 037. That is the name of the company and all the certificates, *A, etc are tied to 037. We have not fully integrated yet.

No one bought either, it was a MERGER funded by outside investors.

No one bought either, it was a MERGER funded by outside investors.

well that may be accurate to the least, but it appears that the outside investors wanted HP to be the dominant catylyst behind the New US, that is using current HP practices and procedures to get US into the LCC and allow the basic NE US to be a much larger HP, if you will, and keep the name for recognition and broaden each others strengths to be a leading LCC.

Back