514 Membership Meeting Today 9-29

dreese said:
anyone at the meeting care to respond about the antics, damn near a few fights breaking out (YOUR OUT OF ORDER BROTHER YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM THIS MEETING :shock: ) deleted by moderator

AMFA 2004 AT AA
DOUG REESE 270-5 DAY SHIFT :p

Hey Dreese,

Maybe you shouldn't have gotten "out of order". Maybe if you would support your union you wouldn't be in the mess you are now in.

It never ceases to amaze me that you AMFA boys cry and cry and cry because you get in trouble for something you shouldn't be doing in the first place. How dumb can someone get??? It's pathetic really. You boys don't want to step down from your positions because you like the extra $$ in your pocket every month. :shock:

A union is only as strong as its members. The TWU is stronger than AMFA will ever be. Go ahead, harp on the fact that concessions were made (due to unforseeable events), go ahead cry some more about how bad you have it. Been there, done that and have heard it over and over and over and over and over. In the meantime ask the guys at NW who no longer have a job, how they feel about a union that sold them out. There are a lot more of them than there are at AA I assure you. And with more to come I'm afraid!!

Oh, and great support from AMFA by the way!! What, were there 10-12 that showed up at the meeting to lend you a hand??? :lol: :lol: :lol: Strong unionism there, I tell ya'!!

To: Steve Connell,

As I have stated before, the twu relies on recruiting punks, drunks, and cowards to do their dirty work at the local level. I believe you know where you are on that list and I am proud to say that I believe you to be the Turkey (3 in a row in bowling)! Thanks for being there for your losing cause Steve. You truly are showing your IQ and false Bravado well.

Unless you can see through leather you probably couldn't see what kinda shirt I had on at the Kangaroo court, or did I miss it in our introduction, Super Steve Connell? I hear the letter I dropped off didn't get read into the official record as I had requested. I know, just a minor oversight, so I'll post it here for you to read. On second thought, perhaps you can have a friend read it after closing time!

Take Care, and we'll see you again at the NMB!

CM Dan

Attachments

• trial91703.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 200
[QUOTEDan Cunningham Posted on Sep 30 2003, 06:26 PM
To: Steve Connell,

As I have stated before, the twu relies on recruiting punks, drunks, and cowards to do their dirty work at the local level. I believe you know where you are on that list and I am proud to say that I believe you to be the Turkey (3 in a row in bowling)! Thanks for being there for your losing cause Steve. You truly are showing your IQ and false Bravado well.

Unless you can see through leather you probably couldn't see what kinda shirt I had on at the Kangaroo court, or did I miss it in our introduction, Super Steve Connell? I hear the letter I dropped off didn't get read into the official record as I had requested. I know, just a minor oversight, so I'll post it here for you to read. On second thought, perhaps you can have a friend read it after closing time!

Take Care, and we'll see you again at the NMB!

CM Dan
]

Dan..do I note a bit of animosity in your type? Now that you have a little extra time you might seek a cheap anger management class, and a poetry 101 class for an early Xmas present. Couldn't get a fair trial? Guess not..showing up in a scAMFA shirt crying...but the trial went well, would have went better with you sitting across from me, but I understand your hesitation...did Gary compose the letter for you?

Recruited? Got me there...I was recruited by the guy holding the party...if ya call a few peeps a party. After seeing the post at work for a "First Annual TWA party" I decided to go...I did note we would be having guest speakers...oh boy...it was not held by the TWU but I do see your confusion through your past actions.

Oh yeah..loved the Fonz look...but guess what Dan..everyone that saw you hand the note saw the shirt...bright move..makes me want you for a leader. Need to buy your clothes a bit tighter Dan...I've heard a lot of good things about your attire.

Oh yeah, one last item..are you ready to give the name of the brother from NY who you stated was with you? Hate to have you think I slighted anyone, if he is an officer in the TWU he'll be dealt with also Dan, you were not a target, you through yourself in front of the gun...again...slick move.

Punk? Drunk?...Coward? Of you or what Dan..please explain, now you see what I meant about the anger management class? Breathe Dan..breathe...remember Dan...slow to anger, quick to forgive. Now don't you feel better? I know I do.

Apparently amfaman, you do not understand how the trial system works?
I suspect this will be the case no matter if Mickey Mouse and company represented you!

You have to type real slow for AMFABOY...he doesn't understand to much of anything..just nods his head when prompted...he's a proven follower.

Steve Connell said:
You have to type real slow for AMFABOY...he doesn't understand to much of anything..just nods his head when prompted...he's a proven follower.
Maybe you could teach him all that you have learned about leadership, , done already?

Steve Connell said:
Well Bob....I don't have to wait 3 years due to no backbone as you...done in 3 yrs. Bob?
Steve,

I dont know you very well, but I do know that your attempt to claim more "backbone" that Bob Owens is a very tall order.

From those I have talked that you know you personally, and given your "I will go rat" statements, I think you are dreaming about any challenge to Bob Owens, in either backbone or intellect!

Well Dave...let the facts speak for themselves...Bob proved his integrity is 0. Those that call me a rat are AMFA supporters..I think Dave possibly even you could figure this one out..if not feel free to ask.

Back