60 to 100 new replacement A/C, what type?

BUT, I do believe we will eventually have to cross sabers with management over the EMB-195 with 122 coach seats in it. They will want us to fly them for a rate below group 2 and that would be a serious mistake. If they choose to replace an aircraft then the payrate should be at least equal with what you are parking.

We shouldn't back up any further without a fight.

Fight?

Even though it will be more difficult to see the wet running down the trouser legs of the new black pilot uniforms, the yellow puddle will still be evident under 57% of the pilot group.

Fight? Surely you jest.

Wholly thread resurrection, batman!

The "six-month" study was put on hold by the Delta crap so I don't know what the issue is.

With a fleet of only 10 767-200's, i wouldn't think it would take too long to get the new interiors in all of them would it?

WHAT!!!!!!!!! Actually the 737 is a beautiful airplane.. Just because we have too many people crammed into them and they were not set up by the company to be flight attendant friendly does not mean it's a pig. Look at Southwest's or ATA's or Continental's, they are beautiful and comfortable. Actually the USAir 733's are like Lincoln Town Cars compared to the AWA 37's. It's just how the individual company sets them up.
It didn't get the nickname of "Satan's Chariot" on the East for being a posh, comfortable ride! Only thing missing on that filthy animal is a RED Paint job with horns. It's a damn flying outhouse with little room to spare and ammenities found at the infamous Bates Motel! (And yes, I hear the West has some R-E-A-L classics of Turkish heritage :lol: ......possibly from the Ottoman Turk era).Stop the Ride....I need to get OFF!

Back