757 Rudder change in BOS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DalMD88

Senior
Aug 20, 2002
ATL
Visit site
So, does anybody know why there was a 757 rudder change in BOS last night? I saw the crane out on the North pad hanging a loaner UPS rudder on a NW 757. There must have been some sort of misshap to bring this about.

The rudder was struck by the hangar doors. The a/c which was damaged was not fully parked inside the hangar due to some maintenance being performed inside the hangar. Apparently there was some miscommunication between the night ramp crew(responsible for parking the a/c) and the morning stock clerks who open the doors.

Real interesting look... <_<

The rudder was struck by the hangar doors. The a/c which was damaged was not fully parked inside the hangar due to some maintenance being performed inside the hangar. Apparently there was some miscommunication between the night ramp crew(responsible for parking the a/c) and the morning stock clerks who open the doors.

Attachments

• screen.JPG
    screen.JPG
    98.1 KB · Views: 225
I was sitting @ MSP airport and we saw this plane cruise on by... I almost choked on my burger. I thought about this thread when I saw it. Funny! Some girl said "Did you see this really ugly plane?" LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.