A New Safety Video Any Time Soon?

I used to be an FA on the east side and now I'm over here on the west, I could not agree more!! I watch our video over here and it looks very sloppy and almost cheap and the one I watched for nearly two years over on the east is very rich and professional.... I can only hope the new one is somewhat similar... think i'll e-mail about that now! lol.

The East videos will now 'rise' to that standard now that they have cut loose all of the East professionals at this sort of thing.

The same guy that does the life vest also briefs the exit row and does the prize up for bid sweep with his hand across the back of the seats. THAT is the part that makes me laugh. Reminds me of one of those girls on the Price Is Right. :lol:

I always hope one day I'll be on his plane. He's my favorite part of the whole video. I stop, watch and giggle.

OMG, Anna was SOOOO much fun to work with. As if on cue, Anna and I would be on the beverage cart and some bumpkin would always ask her "are you that worman in the video?" or "is that that worman in the video?" It became an ongoing joke when we would work. I use to tease her about how amazing it was how she did that slow motion thing. :lol:

I love the Heritage Video! :lol: It's so completely retro that I never figured it would come over to US West - but it's playing on all the America West aircraft now too! They spliced the old AW video into the US opening and closing segments.

Seriously, it's like a little fun blast from the past every time I board. Makes me actually pay attention to the damned thing... and there's still no better theme than Transformation. It just exudes class.

Keep it forever, I say.

Those flight attendants still with US?

Is that guy who demonstrates the life vest now one of the 300 lb guys wearing an aviator shirt with no undershirt or tie?
Actually he is one of our trainers now in CLT. Good guy to fly with. Did a few trips with him before he went to training. When you go to training in CLT, ask him to demonstrate that manual inflation technique.

Latest posts

Back