A QUIZ.

Oh I see, you were trying to bait me into a repub/dem argument, when your original question was "Who is the only man in the USA who's in a worst position as ol' Bernie". I fail to see any relevance between an admitted fraudsters and an elected blow hard. You keep making assumptions that if im not up Obamas bum, then I must be a republican, as to which I am not.

Absent of any fact or anything portraying any coherent discussion from you, I have no idea what your incessant rambling is about, nor do i really care.

Oh well,....in that case then, I stand Corrected.
I did not Know that you were An Indy/Libertarian !

Steele is going nowhere.............take it to the bank.

How can he stay NC chair when e as fundamental differences with the core/base of the republican constituents? He believes in choice for abortion. He believes that being gay is no more a choice than being black. He called out Limbaugh and got smacked down hard.

You have to admit it does not look very good. You can be sure his comments will be used against him/RNC come 2010/12 assuming he is still the head. If h remains in power, perhaps he will bring the RNC to a more moderate political position. Where they are right now does not seem like a winning situation regardless of whether or not Obama screws the pooch.

How can he stay NC chair when e as fundamental differences with the core/base of the republican constituents? He believes in choice for abortion. He believes that being gay is no more a choice than being black. He called out Limbaugh and got smacked down hard.

You have to admit it does not look very good. You can be sure his comments will be used against him/RNC come 2010/12 assuming he is still the head. If h remains in power, perhaps he will bring the RNC to a more moderate political position. Where they are right now does not seem like a winning situation regardless of whether or not Obama screws the pooch.

They can't get rid of him now.........it would screw up the rebuilding party even more at this time.

They can't get rid of him now.........it would screw up the rebuilding party even more at this time.

I understand it's a catch 22 situation. Seem to me that the difference between what Steel believes in and what the RNC believes in are night and day on several issues. As long as the people like Hannity and Limbaugh keep using Steel as a chew toy, I fail to see how he can be an effective leader. I would like to see Steel succeed if just to bring the RNC back to it's core beliefs and move away from the silly religion/moral issues which politicians are so miserable at. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Well(dapoes) I mean,.....what part of my statement(s) are not backed up by fact ???

What is it that you think that we don't Understand (about Limbaugh/Steele, or Blackwell) ?

Perhaps it's the part that I opined(in another post/thread) about the present atmosphere with-in the GOP "TODAY" that is akin to the BATTLE of GETTYSBERG, between the Bible THUMPERS, and the more moderate wing of the party, like Steele, and the young congressman from Wisconcin(I believe his name is Ryan). Heck, one can place Romney, and Mn. Gov. Pawlenty in there also.

So(again) dapoes, tell us non-GOPers what we don't understand about the GOP.

You seem to be the one looking a bit MORONIC, being in DENIAL of GOP.......F A C T S ??

?????????????????

And it's people like you,NHBB, who are easily distracted, the Demorats intentions, by the Limbaugh/Steele issue, while "The Annointed One", signs more and more pork, behind locked and guarded doors, giving this country away !

So much for "TRANSPARENCY!"

Way to go ! :down:

And it's people like you,NHBB, who are easily distracted, the Demorats intentions, by the Limbaugh/Steele issue, while "The Annointed One", signs more and more pork, behind locked and guarded doors, giving this country away !

So much for "TRANSPARENCY!"

Way to go ! :down:

My dear Mr/Ms.....southwind,

At LEAST you've acknowledged that the GOP has an(ATOM BOMB like) "issue" going on(THANKS RUSH !! keep up the good work. Keep the GOP...the GIFT that keeps on GIVING :up: )

Moving on, you made reference to ..PORK. (And I'll assume that you read days earlier where is stated..BO was '2 for 2')

In the two major bills, PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA passed, BOTH were BI-PARTISAN(passed with GOP assistance) !!!!!!!

What was remarkable(in the last bill) , was the number of your fellow Southerner congressional members, Who....waddled up to the (Pork) through, Stuck their Snouts in,.................and SLURPED UP..Huge amounts of PORK. :bleh:

Rather hypoctical/disengenuous, I feel !
"People(the GOP)..who live in glass houses,.......shouldn't throw Stones" !!

I understand it's a catch 22 situation. Seem to me that the difference between what Steel believes in and what the RNC believes in are night and day on several issues. As long as the people like Hannity and Limbaugh keep using Steel as a chew toy, I fail to see how he can be an effective leader. I would like to see Steel succeed if just to bring the RNC back to it's core beliefs and move away from the silly religion/moral issues which politicians are so miserable at. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Beyond catch 22..........there are too many factions in the GOP demanding too much individual attention and not coming together with one platform.

Latest posts

Back