A350 Entry into Service Pushed Back 6-Months

Oh look. This whole thread has become a pilot pi$$ing contest. Anyone else shocked?

I don't see it that way. Yes pilots are here. However they are debating the relative merits of the A350, Airbus products and comparing them to Boeing. This has been one of the more healthy debates on here in quite a while.

Oh look. This whole thread has become a pilot pi$$ing contest. Anyone else shocked?

I don't see it that way. Yes pilots are here. However they are debating the relative merits of the A350, Airbus products and comparing them to Boeing. This has been one of the more healthy debates on here in quite a while.

God forbid that pilots comment on airplanes. We should leave that to the whining cocktail-waitresses of the sky.

It stand to reason that the A350 would be engineered to mimic the A300 (which mimics the A320.) There will be a whole lot more A330 pilots transitioning to the A350 than there will be A380 pilots going to the A350.

However, the cockpit on the A-350 will more closely resemble the A-380 than it will the A-330.

Driver <_<

How much left seat time in the A330 (@ $163/hr) do you have logged?

And, what is a china bus driver?

Regards,
One of the 517 who is NOT seniority challenged (sorry to hear about you, though)

I'm not a member of your work group. And my group isn't embroiled in a seniority conflict. And the China bus is a cheap bus you can take on the east coast between the big cities.

God forbid that pilots comment on airplanes. We should leave that to the whining cocktail-waitresses of the sky.

Cocktail waitresses of the sky? Really? Nice mentality, bus driver. Lived since the 1960s much? Please forgive me, I didn't realize that employees with such lowly positions as mine at an airline shouldn't or couldn't get fed up with every friggin' thread on these boards becoming pilot-centric. I could start a thread about the interest rate on the US Airways Master Card and by page 2 it would be about pilots.

Cocktail waitresses of the sky? Really? Nice mentality, bus driver. Lived since the 1960s much? Please forgive me, I didn't realize that employees with such lowly positions as mine at an airline shouldn't or couldn't get fed up with every friggin' thread on these boards becoming pilot-centric. I could start a thread about the interest rate on the US Airways Master Card and by page 2 it would be about pilots.
I thought you east FA's loved your east pilots. :lol:

Latest posts

Back