AA and Labor Negotiations-2020

Negotiations will be held next week.
Sir, let me make this real simple but also clear. I want to give truthful information. I want to help anyone who wants it.
I truly care what people think about me and I want them to trust me. People who do indeed know me will tell you that I am that kind of person. I don't know you, but have heard "decent' things about you. But I must say that you come off as a Sito lackie and your little "drive by's" with very little information (same ole same ole) doesn't help the TWU whatsoever, it's only about your members. This whole situation has been a clusterfuc and I have not once heard you or CB admit that. Why, because you and your IAM members are doing fine. You and CB both stated the TWU and IAM were getting along fine and we have now found out that was a complete lie. We now have the TWU "second level" leadership (not loudmouth Samuelson) saying this ASS is not a good thing and the IAM is a problem. I'm sorry sir, but you and CB are nobody to the TWU as you have proven both by action and words it's all about the IAM and the IAM only. I personally wish both you and CB would stop with the drive by's as it means absolutely nothing to the majority (TWU) other than telling your members we still have what we had, we are doing well.

Sir, let me make this real simple but also clear. I want to give truthful information. I want to help anyone who wants it.
I truly care what people think about me and I want them to trust me. People who do indeed know me will tell you that I am that kind of person. I don't know you, but have heard "decent' things about you. But I must say that you come off as a Sito lackie and your little "drive by's" with very little information (same ole same ole) doesn't help the TWU whatsoever, it's only about your members. This whole situation has been a clusterfuc and I have not once heard you or CB admit that. Why, because you and your IAM members are doing fine. You and CB both stated the TWU and IAM were getting along fine and we have now found out that was a complete lie. We now have the TWU "second level" leadership (not loudmouth Samuelson) saying this ASS is not a good thing and the IAM is a problem. I'm sorry sir, but you and CB are nobody to the TWU as you have proven both by action and words it's all about the IAM and the IAM only. I personally wish both you and CB would stop with the drive by's as it means absolutely nothing to the majority (TWU) other than telling your members we still have what we had, we are doing well.
Exactly.

Reactions: swamt
Wait a minute. I thought AMFA had absolutely nothing to do with nego's talks! AMFA is driving the sped up talks as I told you a while back, so give credit where credit is due for knowing so. Well here we are mid day Fri. and still nothing, nothing, and NOTHING!!!
SWAMT In a roundabout way you may be correct that our current card drive maybe having some effect on what's happening here at AA. But I HOPE that the continuous failure of the TWU/IAM shows the membership that neither of these industrial unions are working toward getting the industry leading contract they promised going into Negotiations. I read here that many are NOT happy. What I am Hoping is that if/when a T/A is reached everyone remembers these Unions have been LQQKING out for themselves, that is why we have this ASSociation. We need to do the same, for all of you in the Maintenance and Related class & craft, sign a AMFA card, waiting until a contract is reached may be to late.

Well I know I’m not alone in this but I’m pissed and very disappointed we have not had any word on an agreement being made.
These guys are just pitiful and they can’t be ousted none to soon
Then for Gods sake fire these mother fkers!! Good God what the fuk does it take???

FB_IMG_1579922963833.jpg

For some reason this update and it is legitimate just pisses me off.

What more will it take to dump this incompetent dysfunctional association.

Negotiations will be held next week.
P Rez thx for the info, but figured that was coming. Could you be so kind to inform little Timmy? He really was told that there would be a T/A yesterday (Thursday) and even thought it might come today (Friday) and MOST all of us new it wasn't going to happen.

You guys can get a deal done in minutes in bankrupts ! We are not even really gaining any thing just getting back to what we had!
If that paul. Getting back what you had, that is...

Then for Gods sake fire these mother fkers!! Good God what the fuk does it take???
SWAMT The we'll getum next time has been ingrained into the TWU membership for soooo Long it's hard for these guys to break the cycle. They would rather sit in the break rooms and complain then do something for themselves. The TWU has taught them don't worry we got this, we will take care of it for so long there is little to no fight. If the association does come down with a T/A and the membership gets punked AGAIN, then the statements will be we got some $$$ lets just be thankful for that. We have been losing money for yrs now, and our Title 2 mechanics are still reluctant to help themselves due to the lies the TWU has told them over all the yrs.

SWAMT In a roundabout way you may be correct that our current card drive maybe having some effect on what's happening here at AA. But I HOPE that the continuous failure of the TWU/IAM shows the membership that neither of these industrial unions are working toward getting the industry leading contract they promised going into Negotiations. I read here that many are NOT happy. What I am Hoping is that if/when a T/A is reached everyone remembers these Unions have been LQQKING out for themselves, that is why we have this ASSociation. We need to do the same, for all of you in the Maintenance and Related class & craft, sign a AMFA card, waiting until a contract is reached may be to late.
I agree AiM. I too hope they all see the light and sign those cards. I just cannot fathom why they have not done it as of yet. I really do think they are now seeing the implosion in front of them and will get even more energetic when the T/A comes out with all the "detailed" info.

Latest posts