AA's New Social Media Guidelines including Neighborly Chats

i read some of the same jetnet comments from the same angry mechanics and i will say the company has had a high tolerance level for awhile.

some good shots. it's a small price to pay to be a multi-millionaire.

i'm still waiting for diversity training and i believe we need training on how to behave around female employees (good looking guys who buy coffee are nice guys and ugly guys who offer to buy coffee are predators and harassers) and what is considered good bedside manner when you go for a massage from the 3rd the party the company has hired to treat your sore body.

Do yourself a favor, seriously. Erase all photos of you in your work uniform from all social media sites then, remove all indications of where you work. I know some of you are very proud of where you work and that is great but, you make one wrong comment on any social media site and it's, Rule 32, and we all know the thin wire it rides on!

Do yourself a favor, seriously. Erase all photos of you in your work uniform from all social media sites then, remove all indications of where you work. I know some of you are very proud of where you work and that is great but, you make one wrong comment on any social media site and it's, Rule 32, and we all know the thin wire it rides on!

Contrary to my picture, I don't work at Disneyland-- it just feels like a circus.

Bottom line is if an employee posts something that is company related and it affects bookings, profits and stock price they will be dealt with accordingly as the company sees fit. This ain't American Airlines anymore. It's the old AmericaWest in American Airlines colors.

Reactions: robbedagain
There are some very specific things protected under federal law that can be discussed (working conditions, etc.).

That said, most posts erring on the right side of common sense are just fine.

There are some very specific things protected under federal law that can be discussed (working conditions, etc.).

That said, most posts erring on the right side of common sense are just fine.
AND... as long as the post's are all directed toward division, and how lousy the Collective Bargaining Unit is... the company is cool with it. You can even use your own name in that case!

>SPIT<

Last edited:

Latest posts