AFW FIASCO AT BAY 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno about that gramps!!!!! MCI doesn't seem to know what intergrainular corrosion looks like!!!!!!! They to think painting over it will stop it!!!!!!!!! Also to the Dissident, A/C 350 is the newest 767. This was it's first heavy check...maybe it's last?
<_< ------ O.K. Hackman, it's your screwup! You fix it!!!!

Well folks it looks like the aircraft pictured below just returned from a test flight after a heavy check.

Just curious, was this a outsource or in-house job? :up: I guess shet does happen to the best of us. When you AA AMT's drop the ball you guys sure go all the way. Maybe AA should try hiring some real A&P's. Didn't you guys torch a 300-600 a couple of years ago?

Don't become too complacent with those checklist and work cards and forget about thinking the other guy took care of it.

Just curious, was this a outsource or in-house job? :up: I guess shet does happen to the best of us. When you AA AMT's drop the ball you guys sure go all the way. Maybe AA should try hiring some real A&P's. Didn't you guys torch a 300-600 a couple of years ago?

Don't become too complacent with those checklist and work cards and forget about thinking the other guy took care of it.
Real A@P's like yourself? :blink: One of whom had to become a back door scab at NWA because he couldn't get hired though the front door? If AA ever has any AMT openings again, you need not apply, more than likely you wouldn't be hired.

Accidents and incidents do happen, as we all witnessed when scabs took over at NWA. I think a NWA 747 got scraped landing without a nose gear in Guam during this time, did you have a hand in that? In addition, the NWA board has a lengthy "fun contest" guessing where the next incident will be. You should participate in it, I'm sure you'll be welcome with your wealth of knowledge on this topic.

This aircraft is in very capable hands, and will more than likely be back in service as good or better than new.

Now please return to whatever third party hole you crawled out from.

To be fair - I believe it was a 767-200 at LAX during an engine test.
To be fair- It was I believe a faulty turbine disk that exploded at high power. Nothing the mechanics did caused the engine to fail. In fact, they did an excellent job keeping the aircraft from fully burning to the ground.

To be fair- It was I believe a faulty turbine disk that exploded at high power. Nothing the mechanics did caused the engine to fail. In fact, they did an excellent job keeping the aircraft from fully burning to the ground.
Same thing happened to a US 767 in PHL a few years back.

The topic is the incident at the hangar. I have just deleted several posts that contained namecalling and comments about unrelated topics. Time off has been given. A word to the wise?

Just a heads up for the future.

Buried somewhere in the employee regs is a section on electronic capturing of images/video/audio and the use of them while at work or on AA property. This is especially true if another employee is in the picture or video and hasn't given their permission to be posted on the internet.

In 99% of the cases, I'm sure management has better things to do and could care less. Just remember the hammer exists should a picture or video of a non flattering event find it's way onto the internet, and management decides to make an example. Posting from a IP address that can be tracked won't look too brilliant if they wave the legal copyright/trademark flag to find the offender.

Welcome to the new world.Go to a internet cafe :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back