Aircraft maint issues

You're up to 10 Hackman.
Capture.PNG

wm-lg738-v1-01.jpg

The new Managing Director of Tulsa Base has been named, he is a customer service Director out of JFK. Previously at Air Tran and United, joined US Airways in 2009 as Customer Service Mgr. and Fleet Service Duty Mgr.

Just what we need in Tulsa to assist in its ruination.

The new Managing Director of Tulsa Base has been named, he is a customer service Director out of JFK. Previously at Air Tran and United, joined US Airways in 2009 as Customer Service Mgr. and Fleet Service Duty Mgr.

Lol, sorry, I guess I shouldn't laugh. At DFW we have a bunch of overhaul guys attempting to run a line operation, and it's a complete fail. It seems the powers to be, have stepped up their level of stupidity in Tulsa - by sticking an individual without any maintenance background in that position.

I agree. They brought in a US Air guy with no maintenance experience. But there aren't many that have maintenance experience since they outsource almost everything. I am waiting to see if we end up hating this guy as much as we hate Easton. There really isn't much room for anyone worse than him but I'm sure Parker could find them and this guy might be it.

It seems that there hasn't been a lot of emphasis on efficiency throughout maintenance in a while. They lean toward individuals who buy into the Continuous Improvement theory with their Six Sigma status as an indicator of competency.

The writing is on the wall fellas. If I was in TULE. I would be looking for a place to transfer to. Much better to do it on your terms. Rather than scramble during a RIF.Good luck.

The writing is on the wall fellas. If I was in TULE. I would be looking for a place to transfer to. Much better to do it on your terms. Rather than scramble during a RIF.Good luck.
My own situation is that I have close to 32 years but if I had less than 30 I would be bidding to the line. I gotta think that there will be something here since the city of Tulsa can't seem to do enough for AA.

Pardon the interruption. But AMFA has posted an update on the SWA mechanics negotiations for you that follow:

AMFA - SWA Technician Negotiations Update #56
Sorry your negotiating is going no better then ours. But reading the AMFA update we know what the company is up to. When you read the ass update we have no clue, that's why all the rumors. Plus our old Intl president retires then we get a guy who is a lineman. Who has no idea about aircraft maintance. Who was president of the bus driver union. That we didn't get to vote on .Come on aa amts let's get a card drive. I here excuses it will slow down negotiations . Our negotiations are slow now. And do any of you think that the amts will get a industry leading contract. Let's get a union that will work for us not 7 other groups. Then weaas you can stay out of our business.

My own situation is that I have close to 32 years but if I had less than 30 I would be bidding to the line. I gotta think that there will be something here since the city of Tulsa can't seem to do enough for AA.

Yeah, I'm thinking the bottom 1/3 or so should be looking to get out. I agree there will be a presence in TULE.The question is how big. Between aircraft retirements and outsourcing, the future does not look good for T-town despite what the leadership says. Just my opinion

You guys want a good laugh.

Look what WeAAsles posted.

I was a VERY angry guy towards the Company and had nothing but almost complete hatred of management and went after them with a vengeance.

He went after them with a vengeance.......

I could hardly stop laughing.

cwl.gif

Latest posts

Back