Aircraft maint issues

You think I'm going to pander to or coddle "some" of these clowns here on these boards? "Most" of these guys here are nothing more than a mutual circle jerk self admiration society reading over and over the same book with an ending that never will change.
How very UNION of you.

And you freely admit you come here to mess with these people. You've said it yourself. You reel them in over and over like dopey fish who keep biting the same lure.
What I said is YOUR (correction YOU'RE) a little puppet I use to amuse myself.

How does it feel knowing your a little puppet I use to amuse myself?

Hows that ego feeling?

BTW Toiletflush I only started to pay some attention to you cause the pages were dead and I'm bored. Hope you enjoyed my shiny plastic lure.

NEXT?
Oh so I am little puppet you use to amuse yourself right?

You lured me because you are such a mastermind.

HA HA. No points for originality.

Well they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Too bad you are incapable of being sincere. You do have imitation down though, just like a well trained monkey at the mercies of his handler (the Association).

WeAAsles I could not think as slow as you if I were in a coma.

How very UNION of you.

What I said is YOUR (correction YOU'RE) a little puppet I use to amuse myself.

Oh so I am little puppet you use to amuse yourself right?

You lured me because you are such a mastermind.

HA HA. No points for originality.

Well they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Too bad you are incapable of being sincere. You do have imitation down though, just like a well trained monkey at the mercies of his handler (the Association).

WeAAsles I could not think as slow as you if I were in a coma.

Boy you guys get a decent amount of down time at Walmart don't you.

Boy you guys get a decent amount of down time at Walmart don't you.
What is it with you and Walmart?

Why do you keep insisting on using your fantasy of me working at Walmart in an attempt to insult me?

If I did work at Walmart I would not be ashamed.

Since when did it become shameful to have gainful employment?

Beyond that who the hell are you to judge a Walmart employee? What the hell do you do that is so special? You have an entry level job with no skill requirements and low education requirements.

Remember when you posted this?

http://www.airlineforums.com/threads/jcba-negotiations-and-updates-for-aa-fleet.59784/page-494
A Baggage Handlers (average) yearly salary according to BLS (don't think I'm publishing something AA isn't fully aware of) is $24,000 per year.

In the real world you work a $24,000 ($11.54 an hour) dollar a year job (according to what YOU posted).

I just wrote you a reality check, by all means cash it.

Last edited:
And I bet he's also on Obamacare and gets food stamps.

IMG_2653.JPG

I thought you liberals loved Obamacare and food stamps.

Data from glassdoor.

The typical Walmart Walmart DC Order Filler salary is $18. Walmart DC Order Filler salaries at Walmart can range from $15 - $22.

The typical Walmart Warehouse Associate salary is $15. Warehouse Associate salaries at Walmart can range from $8-$21

The typical Walmart Mechanic I salary is $51,797. Mechanic I salaries at Walmart can range from $48,314-$57,297.

The typical Walmart Maintenance Engineer salary is $61,026. Maintenance Engineer salaries at Walmart can range from $55,289-$67,763.

The typical Walmart Fork Lift Driver salary is $19. Fork Lift Driver salaries at Walmart can range from $15-$22.

Just like anywhere else it depends on where you work and what you do.

Just keep spreading your propaganda WeAAsles.

Here let me help you out.

latest

I'm thinking another AMT thread getting shut down in the very near future. In my opinion, there are to many personal attacks and the topic has versed way off AMT topics.....

A base with over 2k amt's this is what they are able to bring together. This was from 514 website the Co is shaking in their boots. You cant fix stupid..

All that's missing is the red T shirts of solidarity. Opps, I forgot we don't have solidarity. I wonder if the TWU offered these guys a free lunch for the photo shoot.

Do you have an AMFA photo op for the almost 5 years they have been begging for a new contract over at SWA? Free lunch? Hell AMFA can't even afford a can of Chef Boyardee.

Latest posts

Back