Airline Startup

Dart Airlines

Mar 13, 2011
I'm pretty sure that there are indeed other topics similar to this out there, but I wasn't able to find any at the time of writing this post. I've an idea for an airline "Dart International Airlines" is my brainchild, and more recently, I've gotten really serious about it, but before doing anything legal, I need you guys to answer a couple of questions for me;

How do I establish a homebas? (And subsequently, How do I get counter space at said airport?)

Best way to register a trademark?

What the average landing fee is for a 737-300 in airport the size of Vancouver Int. and larger?

Graphics companies to help with my livery? (I've got a logo for the tailfin, but need more advice.)

How much it would be to buy the materials to outfit the counter space? (This is probably dependent on the airport, so I'd like it to be either Vancouver or Sea-tac airports.)

And lastly, should I change my airline name?

I have done some research, but I want to hear from you guys about this.

Start smaller and work up to that. You have to build credibility before you're going to pick up enough clients to afford getting in at a major airport. Unless you're sitting on millions of dollars and want to just toss is out the window, either buy someone out and risk renaming the company or work up to that.

Latest posts