ALPA/USAPA topic of the week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks,

This talk of who saved whom and which airline was going under is over as of now. It is meaningless at this point and is completely derailing this thread. It does not matter.....please let it go already. And we do NOT want any personal information about ANYONE posted here without their express permission...that's an immediate time out...so be warned.

Get back onto the topic of the pilots unions and what lies ahead, or we will close this and will not allow another ALPA/USAPA thread until the week time frame has passed.

Enough already......

It is old news and really doesn't matter anymore. The NMB says we're one carrier and the vote on a new bargaining rep opens March 20th.

It was supposedly better management but the guys who walked got the lottery ticket
John John;
You sound a bit sad and dejected. If you are that upset, perhaps you should find another employment situation that will satisfy you. I am sorry for all of the pain and misery that the OLD US Air (AAA) has piled on your shoulders. The new US Airways (LCC) needs people here that are willing to make a run for survivorship in this industry. The AWA group are not your enemies. LCC management is now the target to a better contract (albiet not as good as it could have been last summer).

Buddy, get on board and move along. OR leave and make room for someone who will.

John John;
The new US Airways (LCC) needs people here that are willing to make a run for survivorship in this industry.

Tell me that you're not actually posting THAT pompous drivel to east folks?....Seriously?..After all the time worked, and huge sacrifices made out on this side just to keep this place at all afloat during extremely trying times, and pathetic mismanagements galore?..and that are still going on? You've gotta' be joking...aren't you? :blink: I mean really...your avatar's cute and all..but,..you can NOT be THAT young and HOPELESSLY naive...I hope. Of course..if you indeed are..it'd explain a ready embrace of "relative seniority"...sheesh.

John John;
You sound a bit sad and dejected. If you are that upset, perhaps you should find another employment situation that will satisfy you. I am sorry for all of the pain and misery that the OLD US Air (AAA) has piled on your shoulders. The new US Airways (LCC) needs people here that are willing to make a run for survivorship in this industry. The AWA group are not your enemies. LCC management is now the target to a better contract (albiet not as good as it could have been last summer).

Buddy, get on board and move along. OR leave and make room for someone who will.
Hey Cactusboy, why don't you come over and work under LOA 93 with us easties, were the only reason this place makes money. I'm sure you would be "willing to make a run for surviorship" with us. :lol:

John John;
The new US Airways (LCC) needs people here that are willing to make a run for survivorship in this industry. .
I’m on board are you? do you think if a merge or buyout occurs some people (management) will make a lot of money? What about my statement did you not like? Why did the investors chouse HP management over US? As for your statement to leave. Others and me contribute to your job every day by our past sacrifices and devotion. Token sacrifices made by management and executives are not real. These labor changes were/are for our future at USAirways. Something I will not forget and will revisit time after time after time so get use to it…

Hey Cactusboy, why don't you come over and work under LOA 93 with us easties, were the only reason this place makes money. I'm sure you would be "willing to make a run for surviorship" with us. :lol:

I just got my special five-quart/Koolaide-auto-injection system from Tempe and fired it up :rolleyes: ....Everything's fine now....Wow!...the desert's really a waay-cool, awesome place!..Look at those colors!...Doug's a genius!...Those stoopid easties are all just SO Waay wrong and just mean and dumb and all....The sun's Waay awesome....Whoa!...I think I just burned both my retinas out....Owww!..But..you know?..being completely blind's kinda' cool too :lol: ...Dude...I may even vote for Alpa now...

It is old news and really doesn't matter anymore. The NMB says we're one carrier and the vote on a new bargaining rep opens March 20th.

tripnic

As a new viewer, I have read some of your posts. You may have posted this earlier, but may I ask what your affiliation is with USAirways? I assume you are a pilot, that being said, I am trying to figure out where your right of entitlement comes from. Are you a junior pilot who is looking to gain seniority by hoping the Nic award will be rewritten?

Thanks for your reply.

tripnic

As a new viewer, I have read some of your posts. You may have posted this earlier, but may I ask what your affiliation is with USAirways? I assume you are a pilot, that being said, I am trying to figure out where your right of entitlement comes from. Are you a junior pilot who is looking to gain seniority by hoping the Nic award will be rewritten?

Thanks for your reply.

Theft and desperation, so sad to watch.

A new day and union on April 17th, ST Nic ain't coming for Christmas 08 either. :up:

Theft and desperation, so sad to watch.

Well..it's "cute" anyway = "RHighness" as a screen name, coupled with: "I am trying to figure out where your right of entitlement comes from." :lol: It's not yet another brilliantly inspired, and decisively witty avatar, nor a film about Alpa goats. Give 'em points for trying at least. Ah well...What ever happened to the good old days, and simpler times of: "You won't even get 200 cards!"..."I won the lottery!".."Righteous Position"..."It's OVER!"...."Booshaka!"..and of course: "Ho Ho HO! St Nic is coming to town!"? ;)

We'll all work this out..despite the "All out war" that's promised from the west's pocket-Prater.

RHighness,

Are you asking me or using one of my posts to ask tripnic?

Trying to maybe imply you are tripnic or start a conversation with himself with alternate ID's as there are lack of ACPC supporters. It's hard to understand desperation.

Trying to maybe imply you are tripnic or start a conversation with himself with alternate ID's as there are lack of ACPC supporters. It's hard to understand desperation.
Who knows. BTW. I think Trip may fall back to lurker mode. :lol:

Captain John Prater resume, he worked with awa shill j baker before. j baker is now on the concerned for their cush job at alpa committee.

excerpt of praters resume:

Organizing efforts, America West. (Captain Babbitt/J. Bradley) 1986.
Organizing efforts Continental 1988-93.

Independent Association of Continental Pilots

Strike Committee Chairman IACP, 1994-1998. Two contracts for CAL and CALEx. Strike liaison at NWA, IPA, ACPA, APA, APFA strikes.
Chaired IACP/ALPA merger effort in 1996 (Babbitt/Rosen)
IACP delegate to CAPA 1997-01.
George Meany Negotiating School 1997.
Won an 11 year battle for reinstatement with full seniority rights for 10 full term strikers, 1997.
IACP Vice President 1998-2001.
Conducted Union receptions for congressmen and delegates at Democratic and GOP conventions 2000.
Prepared congressional testimony on fatigue and FTDT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back