alt in tulsa

Perhaps they are making a stand:

For bigger BBQ sandwiches?

DAMMIT Boomer!!

Those were Sloppy Joes, not BBQ Sandwiches!

Our reward from the big cheese hisself, Carmine Parmesian!

do not now what world you are living in but on the floor he is respected because he has the balls to go against people like you. grab your tie or just put hammick back in. what a loser

Wow, your almost forty and you still don't know how to capitalize and punctuate. Besides his well known reputation in AO, I have seen first hand how he can show his butt at the drop of a hat. Perhaps your one of PK's "good ol' boys" that he protects. Isn't it good to have friends in high places!

Wow, your almost forty and you still don't know how to capitalize and punctuate. Besides his well known reputation in AO, I have seen first hand how he can show his butt at the drop of a hat. Perhaps your one of PK's "good ol' boys" that he protects. Isn't it good to have friends in high places!
speaking of showing your ass. we have seen it 1st hand on 1c1d dock robyn. you are just a crybaby.how about just do your job and stop crying all the time

speaking of showing your ass. we have seen it 1st hand on 1c1d dock robyn. you are just a crybaby.how about just do your job and stop crying all the time

You know if you push just one the shift keys the little letters magically get big. BTW, it's spelled with an i, not y. If you really knew me you would know I do my job and expect others, including crewchiefs, to do theirs. If that's being a crybaby, I'm guilty. Thanks for noticing your Aliassness.

Latest posts

Back