American Airlines issued WARN letters to the TWU International

You mean the quality union job where we get paid less, have less vacation, fewer Holidays and fewer sick days than Non-Union jobs?

Yes stooge, you ensured your own bed to lay in when you advised through video messages to deliver us to bankruptcy at the 2003 wage and benefit rates. WE even YOU could have been #2 but you said that wouldn't do in 2010. Way to go stooge...lol

Yes stooge, you ensured your own bed to lay in when you advised through video messages to deliver us to bankruptcy at the 2003 wage and benefit rates. WE even YOU could have been #2 but you said that wouldn't do in 2010. Way to go stooge...lol
What kind of a pay cut are you taking High speed? Is your job secure? ----- Or are you one of those priviledged few on the International's dowel?

What kind of a pay cut are you taking High speed? Is your job secure? ----- Or are you one of those priviledged few on the International's dowel?

Gonna be OK. AA will need their Charlie Taylor's in Tulsa, plus this means I will still have reason to hang out here with you fellas.... :p

Gonna be OK. AA will need their Charlie Taylor's in Tulsa, plus this means I will still have reason to hang out here with you fellas.... :p
What's the matter High Speed? You afraid to answeer a few direct questions? -------- By the way, you won't be hanging out with me! I'll be heading out to my digs down in the Carb here shortly! Where the sun is warm, and the Rum is cheap!!! ------ Oh another thing! Kansas City has a concentration of more Charles Taylor's than any other U.S. location! No brag! Check it out! ------ And you, are far from being anywhere near being in their class!!! -------- There is life after AA!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back