American gets Delta's Haneda slot

Status
Not open for further replies.
WorldTraveler said:
It simply says that HND service is highly variable in seasonality,

This is a 100% lie.
DOT did not buy this made-up seasonality of SEA-HND.
It would do wonders for your credibility to stop making AND repeating fraudulent statements.

dariencc said:
Are you mental?

Does this answer your question:
WorldTraveler said:
it is only in your dreams that DL will walk away from the route.

Are you mental?
the fact that you are EMOTIONAL shows why this board is the train wreck that it is. THe fact that so many people here view this board as a means by which they extract revenge from others at the expense of talking about market issues is the evidence.

Yes, I am mental as in I use my mind to discuss the issues.

If you could only do the same, we might actually have a viable board.

Now, I am still waiting for AA's decision on what it will do with LAX-NRT and when it will obtain average fares and total revenues comparable to DL in Japan.

You use your mind to make up lies and misinformation.

Where is the NK schedule?

Where is the proof that the DL/VS JV is the most profitable joint venture in the world?

Shall I go on with your lies and misinformation?

I can go for days.

And if you so smart about Airlines why are you not running one?

LMAO!

WorldTraveler said:
the fact that you are EMOTIONAL shows why this board is the train wreck that it is. THe fact that so many people here view this board as a means by which they extract revenge from others at the expense of talking about market issues is the evidence.

Now, I am still waiting for AA's decision on what it will do with LAX-NRT and when it will obtain average fares and total revenues comparable to DL in Japan.

Translation:  In my mind I have dreams of DL grandeur, which I then spew on these boards.  Then once I get caught making inaccurate statements, fabrications, outright lies, I run to the mods and cry about personal attacks and defamation.
Now, I am going to write another fairy tale of how DL, despite walking away from the HND-SEA route is going to win at HND.

052313-fiction-writing-typewriter.jpg

you are the emotionally unstable and revenge filled pariah of this board because you are incapable of engaging in a business discussion and are a singularly focused on defaming me.

When other users decide they are no longer interested in having you around, then we can have a functioning board.

I am going nowhere.

FrugalFlyerv2.0 said:

Translation:  In my mind I have dreams of DL grandeur, which I then spew on these boards.  Then once I get caught making inaccurate statements, fabrications, outright lies, I run to the mods and cry about personal attacks and defamation.
Now, I am going to write another fairy tale of how DL, despite walking away from the HND-SEA route is going to win at HND.

He thinks this board is a train wreck because we dispute his lies and fabrications.  LMAO!

700UW said:
And if you so smart about Airlines why are you not running one?

LMAO!

Obviously because his genius for lies and fabrications has gone unrecognized.   :lol:

dariencc said:
Are you mental?
The dude is a complete kook but I believe his goofball assessments and lunacy draw people in so the Forum gets hits and in turn it brings in ad revenue, so he's tolerated and allowed to continue.

In a real world face to face scenario I bet most people when he speaks simply up and walk away from him. I bet he's a very lonely individual.

WorldTraveler, on 16 Apr 2015 - 11:37 AM, said:

"it is only in your dreams that DL will walk away from the route."

Ah ... Somebody found a WT "Quotable Quote"

Keep me coming!

WeAAsles said:
The dude is a complete kook but I believe his goofball assessments and lunacy draw people in so the Forum gets hits and in turn it brings in ad revenue, so he's tolerated and allowed to continue.

In a real world face to face scenario I bet most people when he speaks simply up and walk away from him. I bet he's a very lonely individual.
Being a "kook" isn't against any board rules I know of.

In fact to steal a phrase, I think "we're all here, 'cause we're not all there."

That said, everytime you guys respond, you're just feeding his compulsion to post. Might as well just line up a coupla rails in front of a coke addict...

Kevin is a smart person and he also didn't bother to participate in the pile on this morning that some choose to do because they can't admit that the industry is governed by market, competitive, and financial issues that aren't an affront to their mother.

I'm still waiting for predictions of how long it will take for AA to announce the end of its LAX-NRT flight or when they will reach revenue parity with DL and UA to HND since AA trails UA and even more so DL in its financial performance to Japan despite the JV with JL that should have narrowed the gap but did not and has only resulted in cuts to AA's NRT service. First JFK and likely now LAX.

WorldTraveler said:

You are the emotional one, typing in all caps?  Yeah.  You have issues, as seen every day by your posts.

Kev3188 said:
Being a "kook" isn't against any board rules I know of.

In fact to steal a phrase, I think "we're all here, 'cause we're not all there."

That said, everytime you guys respond, you're just feeding his compulsion to post. Might as well just line up a coupla rails in front of a coke addict...
I take umbrage at your possible assessment of my mental faculties. Didn't say you were incorrect, just take umbrage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back