AMFA or TEAMSTERS?

Hey Josh and 700uw, this thread here on the AA section is for AA mechanics to voice their opinion on AMFA or the Teamsters.

It's not for a stock clerk not even working for AA who supports the IAM and Josh to have a back and forth pissing match about the IAM or unions not effecting the rank and file members of the TWU, it's whether either the IBT or AMFA will be voted in at AA.

Neither of you should have a voice here, no matter what happens with our vote, you will not be effected.

Title I and Title II mechanics here at AA are the ones who will decide and need to chime in as to how they feel.

If you would like to discuss general union stuff or the IAM start a thread and then you two can discuss all the junk you want there. Very simple, why cause the rest of us to have to sift through pages of your back and forth bs.

AMFA at AA in 2013

Last time I checked anyone can post on this board, if you dont like it put me or anyone else on ignore,

When you buy the message board, then you can make the rules.

Typical elitist.

Last time I checked anyone can post on this board, if you dont like it put me or anyone else on ignore,

Typical elitist.

Saved for future use.

Josh

Typical elitist.

700uw

I see you can't read no where did I say you can't post on this board I said if you and your pal josh want to chat about stuff them use another thread so we don't have to sift through your post to read about what the mechanics of AA are talking about the IBT and AMFA.

AMFA at AA in 2013

Like I said the rules of the board permit anyone to post on any thread, once again, your going off topic, if you dont like what I have to say then put me on ignore, plain and simple.

Like I said the rules of the board permit anyone to post on any thread, once again, your going off topic, if you dont like what I have to say then put me on ignore, plain and simple.
. You guys are off topic. That is a common rule of thumb on any forum. And now I am going off topic to explain to you guys how forums work.

IAM asks for release.

http://www.thestreet.com/story/11875224/1/iam-wants-release-in-us-airways-contract-talks.html

Its on here because Bob has said why havent they asked for a release, so now they have.

I think their timing is off a little. I don't think anyone will release them being they are now involved in a merger. However, I've been wrong before, never say never. I still have to ask though, what does this have to do with the topic of AMFA or TEAMSTERS??

The process is in the RLA, show me where BK or mergers have anything to do with a release where the company refuses to negotiate.

Don't they make new rules or interpret them as they see fit? A little political and company influence goes a long way.

Latest posts

Back