AMFA Union Meeting At SWA

swamt

Veteran
Oct 23, 2010
There is a union meeting this coming Tuesday Dec. 7th. Check AMFA 11's web site for times and directions to new union hall. Anyone that has questions need to come. Legal councel's will be attending all 3 meetings to answer Q & A's. Also in attendance will be top AMFA National officers for the Q&A. So if you have questions ask them here. The only stupid questions are the ones that no-one asked. Wonder if the teamsters will do a Q&A for their members?? "ROFLMAO

This is a repeat. Accidently posted in AT forum. Address of new union hall is 1420 W. Mockingbird. It's basically @ Mockingbird and 35. See you all there.

How did that meeting go?

The meeting went pretty well. Really didn't hear anything different than we already know. However, in case some of you out there don't know: The Teamsters, still, will not contact AMFA as far as senority intregration, or anything else at that point. This was all as expected, however, this is how the Teamsters work. Now I will say that AMFA has a very good plan going forward, if the Teamsters want to still NOT negotiate after some time period then so beit. Can't say anymore than that.
So, if you are an AirTran mech. you need to pressure your IBT union to get questions answered. But I do understand that they will not give you any answers. Typical Teamsters.... Good luck my friend.

Latest posts

Back