An in depth analysis of the 737 MCAS problem from a pilot's perspective

Good video, of course while he thinks the public will fly it again our FAs are saying they won’t unless they are assured it’s safe.
This airplane has a really big PR problem

For every flight attendant saying they won't fly the Max, I'm sure there are at least 20 others junior to them who are willing to bid those lines, and another 100 waiting for an opportunity to be hired.

Very damaging internal emails and text messages found at Boeing from internal Boeing employees that worked on and around the the 737 Max 8. Some going back to 2013 and 2015 up to and including 2018 & 2019.
Always be aware what ever you send electronically, and yes even at work, stays forever. They are not gone in 1 yr, 2 yr or even 5 yrs. That fingerprint is there for life.

‘Designed By Clowns & Supervised By Monkeys’: Boeing Employee ...

Very damaging internal emails and text messages found at Boeing from internal Boeing employees that worked on and around the the 737 Max 8. Some going back to 2013 and 2015 up to and including 2018 & 2019.
Always be aware what ever you send electronically, and yes even at work, stays forever. They are not gone in 1 yr, 2 yr or even 5 yrs. That fingerprint is there for life.

‘Designed By Clowns & Supervised By Monkeys’: Boeing Employee ...
As this investigation continues more damaging information is discovered. One must wonder how safe and
airworthy is the 737 MAX?

As this investigation continues more damaging information is discovered. One must wonder how safe and
airworthy is the 737 MAX?
With the new findings in these communications as well as some new troubles found with the Max 8 as I have also read, I predict SWA to move onto another manufacturer for future purchases. It really is getting near beyond repairable. Pretty bad when you have people willing to cover up issues from the FAA and regulators when it comes to safety. Heads are going to start rolling at Boeing and not just the top ones this time.

With the new findings in these communications as well as some new troubles found with the Max 8 as I have also read, I predict SWA to move onto another manufacturer for future purchases. It really is getting near beyond repairable. Pretty bad when you have people willing to cover up issues from the FAA and regulators when it comes to safety. Heads are going to start rolling at Boeing and not just the top ones this time.
The A220 looks promising.
Too bad Boeing killed the 717.

The A220 looks promising.
Too bad Boeing killed the 717.
As a Mechanic, I am Boeing all the way. Just hate how bad the Boeing issues are going at this point. And SWA will not wait around for the fixes, so I do expect SWA to look very strongly at AB, but I also see them possibly looking at another manufacturer. Just not throwing out my opinions of which "other" manufactures as of yet. Could China get involved? Never say never...

SWA has to be worried. There is a slight chance their entire fleet could be grounded. If that happened how long could they survive? I bet strategically they don't want to ever be in this situation again.

That's why SWA will need to, say, get a better mixture of different aircraft IMO.

As a Mechanic, I am Boeing all the way. Just hate how bad the Boeing issues are going at this point. And SWA will not wait around for the fixes, so I do expect SWA to look very strongly at AB, but I also see them possibly looking at another manufacturer. Just not throwing out my opinions of which "other" manufactures as of yet. Could China get involved? Never say never...
Other than AB can you please tell us who builds commercial planes that carry the amount of people that SWA carries!! CRJ or EMBRAER does not make jets big enough for what SWA carries unless you guys are looking off to venturing into the regional field.
So when you say you are not going to throw your opinion of the others! Maybe russian??

Other than AB can you please tell us who builds commercial planes that carry the amount of people that SWA carries!! CRJ or EMBRAER does not make jets big enough for what SWA carries unless you guys are looking off to venturing into the regional field.
So when you say you are not going to throw your opinion of the others! Maybe russian??
At one time, but admittedly before all this Max issues, GK mentioned that there will be a time in the future that SWA will have to consider larger a/c and even said maybe as big as wide bodies. At that time he also said they would be looking at some other smaller a/c for some smaller capacities needs. At that time he was looking at the 100-140 seat configs. As for the wide bodies that will be Boeing as usual, and AB too, I do not see them entertaining any Russian manufacturer, but that's just my opinion.

Since some Pilot groups are suing Boeing for the Max issues and are related to why they are not advancing in ranks as well as pay, shouldn't the Spirit folks all sue Boeing when they all get laid off? They say it is all tied directly to the Max groundings, so do they not have grounds for a suit as well?? I think the IAM should be suing, but they would keep all the funds to themselves. A really good union representing the employees at Spirit would have filed a suit as soon as they announced the layoffs. And use said money to keep the employees afloat until it's all ironed out. Am I overstepping in my thoughts here, I really don't think so. If Pilots and F/A's have grounds for a suit, then why don't the Spirit employees that get laid off???

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/d785ca50-4bac-375c-baf1-14987744110e/laid-off-hourly-workers-to.html