And The Benghazi Cover Up Continues !

The RLA and NLRA came about because of the abuses of Corporate America.

I'm all right with the two sides agreeing to shorter contracts in LEAN times, and longer ones during BOOM times !
There's many reasons that 3 year contracts were the accepted 'norm for many, many years. Probably because..Both sides didn't get hurt badly either way.
Bottom line.

A Contract (be it a short one or long one) has to be IRON CLAD !
NO ..if's and's or but's.

Id like to see contract where in labor gets to negotiate wages and conditions. They should not be able to dictate who gets hired/fired. A company needs to be able to terminate for abuse. Promote those who work the hardest and terminate this who just skate. I also do not like the idea of a union holding a company hostage.

Id like to see contract where in labor gets to negotiate wages and conditions. They should not be able to dictate who gets hired/fired. A company needs to be able to terminate for abuse. Promote those who work the hardest and terminate this who just skate. I also do not like the idea of a union holding a company hostage.

What was the Benghazi contracts dealing with? Fair wages?

A company can fire a unionized worker at anytime, it just has to follow the "just cause" doctrine, just because they are unionized doesnt prevent a company from firing a worker.

Were the 4 dead Americans in Benghazi, union members or something?

A company can fire a unionized worker at anytime, it just has to follow the "just cause" doctrine, just because they are unionized doesnt prevent a company from firing a worker.

Yes and no. Has to be done in seniority order, can't be done because they are not as productive as others... there are a lot of stipulations aside from just cause that are not valid for termination. The abuse that I saw take place with the APFA was obscene.

Yes and no. Has to be done in seniority order, can't be done because they are not as productive as others... there are a lot of stipulations aside from just cause that are not valid for termination. The abuse that I saw take place with the APFA was obscene.

And this happened in Benghazi?

This is why Hillary changed the talking points?

What are you smoking? The company doesnt have to follow seniority when firing someone, that has to be done in case of layoffs only.

For example at US if you were written three times for the same offense you were terminated, there are other incidents that warrant immediate termination.

I have seen many union members get fired for job performance.

You really are out of touch on this issue.

It's called Demorat Shucking and Jiving, Dell. They do a little dance, change the subject and hope it blows over!

Back