And the T-RUMP..CLOWN CAR steadily rolls on, (straight ) to ' PALOOKA-VILLE ' !!

Ever wonder who's behind all those fashion critics of the President and his family? Well, here she is!
upload_2017-8-30_20-26-4.jpeg

Nobody ever said Melania wasn't hot. I just think it's a shame that the dear leader is porking (no pun intended) a 27 year old "Communications Director". I hope Mel didn't get shafted in the prenup.
That's one hell of a charge K.C.! Do you really know that for a fact? Or have you just read it in the New York Times?

I have absolutely no idea what Insp4 is responding to. I only said that Melania is hitting that magic age where she can take her share of the prenup and all of the sudden I am being referred to posts about the Clinton Foundation,k Sheriff Joe and an illegal alien.

actually you made an unfounded statement straight out of the National Enquirer, not quite as dumb as your missing sailors joke but close

I have absolutely no idea what Insp4 is responding to. I only said that Melania is hitting that magic age where she can take her share of the prenup and all of the sudden I am being referred to posts about the Clinton Foundation,k Sheriff Joe and an illegal alien.
No K.C.you said one hell of a lot more!

Latest posts