Another Reason To Dump The Twu!

Superside

Advanced
Jun 4, 2003
ANOTHER REASON TO DUMP THE TWU
You can get more facts from; www.nraila.org
Or use the search bar at the NRAILA.org, just type in AFL-CIO.

There are three ways to stop the Afl-Cio from using your money against you.
1.Quit your career 2. Go on Aency fee. Not very desirabe as you can't vote on any
issues within the Union. OR 3. Switch unions, Thereby insuring that your dues
money is used for Mechanic and Related Issues.
Of course it is your choice but I do not recomend the 1st two actions.

The following was copied using Microsoft Word. The bold print Was highlighted
by yours truely.

Gun Control And The AFL-CIO
The National Rifle Association of America is a single-issue organization that represents firearms owners and works to defend and protect their rights as guaranteed by the U.S. Constitution. In its 132-year history as the nation`s oldest civil rights organization, the NRA has never adopted any policy or practice regarding unions, organized labor, labor management or labor relations issues of any kind.On the other hand, the American Federation of Labor & Congress of Industrial Organizations (AFL-CIO) have continually stepped outside the purview of labor relations and adopted decidedly anti-gun positions that infringe upon the rights of law-abiding firearms owners.
The national leadership of the AFL-CIO has supported restrictive "gun control" legislation for nearly a quarter of a century.
1971: The Executive Council of the AFL-CIO adopted a resolution stating, "the AFL-CIO strongly urges Congress to enact strong handgun control legislation."

1976: The AFL-CIO announced it`s support for legislation which would ban "weapons such as the so-called `Saturday Night Special` from the public domain."

1987: The AFL-CIO`s Executive Council issued a resolution in support of a national seven-day waiting period on the purchase of all handguns.

1989: The AFL-CIO came out strongly in support of the Brady Bill and its national waiting period on the purchase of handguns by law-abiding gun owners. AFL-CIO leadership also resolved to support U.S. Sen. Dennis DeConcini`s S.747, a bill to ban the importation, domestic manufacture and sale of certain semi-automatic firearms.

1994: Most recently, the AFL-CIO`s leadership supported the Clinton Crime Bill and its ban on certain semi-automatic rifles, pistols and shotguns and large-capacity magazines.
Posted: 10/25/2003

ps; Card Count now stands at 8,699, 60% of Title 1 signed! :up:

They(TWU "yes" voters) that give up essential liberty(PAY and BENEFITS) to obtain
a "little" temporary safety. Deserve neither liberty(PAY) nor safety(BENEFITS)!

Benjamin Franklin

Superside said:
ANOTHER REASON TO DUMP THE TWU
You can get more facts from; www.nraila.org
Or use the search bar at the NRAILA.org, just type in AFL-CIO.

There are three ways to stop the Afl-Cio from using your money against you.
1.Quit your career 2. Go on Aency fee. Not very desirabe as you can't vote on any
issues within the Union. OR 3. Switch unions, Thereby insuring that your dues
money is used for Mechanic and Related Issues.
Of course it is your choice but I do not recomend the 1st two actions.

The following was copied using Microsoft Word. The bold print Was highlighted
by yours truely.

Gun Control And The AFL-CIO
The National Rifle Association of America is a single-issue organization that represents firearms owners and works to defend and protect their rights as guaranteed by the U.S. Constitution. In its 132-year history as the nation`s oldest civil rights organization, the NRA has never adopted any policy or practice regarding unions, organized labor, labor management or labor relations issues of any kind.On the other hand, the American Federation of Labor & Congress of Industrial Organizations (AFL-CIO) have continually stepped outside the purview of labor relations and adopted decidedly anti-gun positions that infringe upon the rights of law-abiding firearms owners.
The national leadership of the AFL-CIO has supported restrictive "gun control" legislation for nearly a quarter of a century.
1971: The Executive Council of the AFL-CIO adopted a resolution stating, "the AFL-CIO strongly urges Congress to enact strong handgun control legislation."

1976: The AFL-CIO announced it`s support for legislation which would ban "weapons such as the so-called `Saturday Night Special` from the public domain."

1987: The AFL-CIO`s Executive Council issued a resolution in support of a national seven-day waiting period on the purchase of all handguns.

1989: The AFL-CIO came out strongly in support of the Brady Bill and its national waiting period on the purchase of handguns by law-abiding gun owners. AFL-CIO leadership also resolved to support U.S. Sen. Dennis DeConcini`s S.747, a bill to ban the importation, domestic manufacture and sale of certain semi-automatic firearms.

1994: Most recently, the AFL-CIO`s leadership supported the Clinton Crime Bill and its ban on certain semi-automatic rifles, pistols and shotguns and large-capacity magazines.
Posted: 10/25/2003

ps; Card Count now stands at 8,699, 60% of Title 1 signed! :up:
AMFA will negotiate concealed carry permits for all its members? After all the amt busy working on an aircraft is the first line of defense, while he has his head stuck in some accessory compartment.

AMFA will negotiate concealed carry permits for all its members?

No! there are some things you must do for yourself. Hopefully one day you'll wake up and realize this, although at this point and time I have serious doubts that you or any other twu worshiper have the capability to function in this capacity.

AMFA will negotiate concealed carry permits for all its members? After all the amt busy working on an aircraft is the first line of defense, while he has his head stuck in some accessory compartment.

J7915:

Nice little reference, AMFA members having their head up some ASSessory compartment. So what other liberties are you willing to give up in the name of industrial unionism that has continually lowered our wages and benefits?

Buck said:
J7915:

Nice little reference, AMFA members having their head up some ASSessory compartment. So what other liberties are you willing to give up in the name of industrial unionism that has continually lowered our wages and benefits?
Hi Buck, nice to see that you are in full battle cry confusing employment rights twith the US Constitution again.

I am not willing to give up any more of my freedoms, outside of work, than you give up visiting your congressional officials in DC. You can't carry a gun into the Capitol Bldg, so why should do think we should have them around the hangars?

All the other parts of the Bill of Rights apply, of course if the boss doesn't like what you say you may just find yourself fired :) He may respect your freedom of speech, but he can also decide to let you exercise that freedom off his property.

I just checked my pay statement for this Friday and I am still ahead of where we were before September 2001.

I did not say ASSessory compartment, so don't put words in my mouth. I said having your head in an accessory compartment, and if you would start thinking a little you would realize that that gun you seem to wish around, would not do you any good if you can't see what is actually going on around you as you work in blind areas. NOW do you understand?? :angry:

I wish I had said ASSessory compartment, it does seem to fit the discussion group's general demeanor :)

I just checked my pay statement for this Friday and I am still ahead of where we were before September 2001.

Nice half truth.