Attack Widely Condemned by Afghans as U.S. Investigates

xUT

Veteran
Dec 28, 2009
SanFranFreako, KommieFornia
Attack Widely Condemned by Afghans as U.S. Investigates

Another senior military official said the sergeant was 38 and married with two children. He had served three tours of duty in Iraq, this official said, and had been deployed to Afghanistan for the first time in December. Yet another military official said he has served in the Army for 11 years.

Why are we still there?
B) xUT

That's a bloody good question. Afghanistan cannot be 'fixed' in my opinion. That place is FUBAR.

Time to pack up and leave.

Russia left there as losers with their economy in ruins......wonder if it could happen to US?

Some (Ron Paul) would argue our economy is already in ruins. Check this link out and then tell me if you think we're not at the edge of the abyss,

READ THIS

Maybe Crazy Uncle Ron isn't so crazy after all?????

I just (very) recently read, that the poor SGT. had recently suffered a HEAD Injury.

H F C !

H-how

C-convenient

Head trauma is not something to be trivialized. I read/saw something on the issue and the piece indicated that the amount of head trauma is severely underestimated by the military. Soldiers are not treated properly for the injuries and the issue is essentially ignored. Just another example of this country ignoring reality and then being surprised about the results.

Russia left there as losers with their economy in ruins......wonder if it could happen to US?

Escept we are not the Soviet Union. Their economy was already on the ropes when they went into Afghanistan due to an ecomonic model that did not work. Add to that it was a country comprised of dozens of different ethnic groups whose on thing in common was that they all hated eachother. The only thing that held it all together was a strong central goverenment that used force liberly to keep people in line. Once it's grip was loosened it all fell apart. Have'nt we talked about this before?

Back