Australia

Nice photos of the 109 dashboard............especially when the airspeed needle is at 140 knots !!

(too bad about our All Blacks eh, Ops ??? Hopefully the Aussies will lay a beating on the Poms).

Ken,

20 years? I'm hoping for 10 years (commercially), 20 would be a bonus ;)

Cyclic,

Look at the ground speed.......

We won't talk about the chokers/All Blacks, it will only upset Ned :rolleyes: Last night's game was a ripper, I'll have mixed loyalties next weekend, born in the East End, living in Godzone :up: Can't lose, really! ('cept I'm married to a Kiwi :shock: )

Heli
I only have about 8 years if I am lucky, my wife will retire from the school district and then I can have more fun. I am on that retirement plan 7/70 (work 7days a week til I am 70). :rolleyes:

(too bad about our All Blacks eh, Ops ??? Hopefully the Aussies will lay a beating on the Poms).

Cyclic, What am I missing in this statement? I thought the Aussies were POMS? Please correct my down-under slang terms?

407Driver - The Aussies are all criminals from the old days. Back when sailing ships ruled they put all the cool people on one boat and the crims on the other. The crims ended up in Australia and the cool dudes ended up in New Zealand. And yes I did get on the right boat :rolleyes:

POMES stand for Pricks of Mother England, sorry that should be Prisoners of Mother England. :D

Heli doesnt count as he was an import, not one of the originals.

Heli Ops B)

No shame in that loss to the whinging POMMIE bastards....wallabies gotta be proud of a good run B) ....wish I was down there with one of those mediums (and maybe watching that match) instead of freezing my a$$ off in Western Canada at -26 deg C. :shock:

Chuckles,

The weather's not that much better here: it snowed last night at Mt Hotham, we've had to light the fire to keep the house warm. Summer? Huh? :rolleyes:

Sorry to hear that heli...come to think of it I did notice it was raining and cool during the Rugby World Cup final last nite in Sydney as well...hopefully your summer will come soon...

Back