BALLS of STEEL check in

I have a feeling that we should be Shining our Shimmering Spheroids of Steel so we can be ready for this.......

I have a feeling that we should be Shining our Shimmering Spheroids of Steel so we can be ready for this.......
I'm numb in the groin area

http://aa.twu.org/Default.asp

I'm reading they did not close out a dam thing, is this right?

Great post Bob! Love the video's, very realistic !!!
Anybody else agree with what was said?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdFLPn30dvQ&feature=player_embedded

Looks Like a busy week at DFW

Take Me Out to the (Foot) Ball Game - and Home - With American Airlines Extra Weekend Flights for the Big Game
AA, American Eagle Add Flights to and from Chicago, Green Bay, Madison, Milwaukee and Pittsburgh

Companies:AMR Corporation Common Stock.Related Quotes
Symbol Price Change
AMR 7.39 +0.18

{"s" : "amr","k" : "a00,a50,b00,b60,c10,g00,h00,l10,p20,t10,v00","o" : "","j" : ""} Press Release Source: American Airlines On Wednesday January 26, 2011, 4:35 pm EST
FORT WORTH, Texas, Jan. 26, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- American Airlines and American Eagle, the regional affiliate of American Airlines, will add flights between Dallas/Fort Worth and Chicago O'Hare International Airport, Green Bay's Austin Straubel International Airport, Madison's Dane County Regional Airport, Milwaukee's General Mitchell International Airport and Pittsburgh International Airport, to accommodate travelers over the upcoming big bowl weekend.

American and American Eagle are adding a total of 12 extra flights over the weekend of Feb. 4-7.

Boeing sees need of million pilots, mechanics over 20 years
Commercial aviation will need 466,650 pilots
and 596,500 mechanics over the next 20 years
to service aircraft coming on stream,
according to Boeing's crew assessment
forecast.
Airlines will need an average of 23,300 new
pilots and 30,000 new maintenance
mechanics per year from 2010 to 2029, said
the Boeing statement. The crew assessment
forecast is based on Boeing's current market
outlook, a comprehensive analysis of the
commercial aviation market
Human Factors Industry News 10
According to the forecast, North America will need the most pilots and
maintenance workers - 97,350 and 137,000 respectively - but the largest
growth in both pilots and maintenance workers will be countries in Asia-
Pacific - 180,600 and 220,000 respectively.
In Asia, China will experience the greatest need for pilots and maintenance
personnel - 70,600 and 96,400, respectively. Europe will need 94,800 new
pilots and 122,000 of maintenance personal.

Boeing sees need of million pilots, mechanics over 20 years
Commercial aviation will need 466,650 pilots
and 596,500 mechanics over the next 20 years
to service aircraft coming on stream,
according to Boeing's crew assessment
forecast.
Airlines will need an average of 23,300 new
pilots and 30,000 new maintenance
mechanics per year from 2010 to 2029, said
the Boeing statement. The crew assessment
forecast is based on Boeing's current market
outlook, a comprehensive analysis of the
commercial aviation market
Human Factors Industry News 10
According to the forecast, North America will need the most pilots and
maintenance workers - 97,350 and 137,000 respectively - but the largest
growth in both pilots and maintenance workers will be countries in Asia-
Pacific - 180,600 and 220,000 respectively.
In Asia, China will experience the greatest need for pilots and maintenance
personnel - 70,600 and 96,400, respectively. Europe will need 94,800 new
pilots and 122,000 of maintenance personal.

Yeah, odie we had 'em where we wanted them back in about 98-2000. Then 9/11 happened and the bottom fell out, thousands of a/ps laid off, airline industry decimated.
The industry suddenly artificially flooded with a/ps. It's starting to come aorund again. I've been tellin' people 2-4 yrs, and we'll be back in the drivers seat. IMO...of course.

Yeah, odie we had 'em where we wanted them back in about 98-2000. Then 9/11 happened and the bottom fell out, thousands of a/ps laid off, airline industry decimated.
The industry suddenly artificially flooded with a/ps. It's starting to come aorund again. I've been tellin' people 2-4 yrs, and we'll be back in the drivers seat. IMO...of course.

The question is do you want the TWU back-seat driving?

Has anybody heard the rumor AMP is close to filing with the NMB? I have.

<_< ------- How are the new NMB rules going to effect the filing?--------- Have they gone into effect yet?------- Do you feel they will help, or hinder, AMP's chances of over turning the TWU? :huh:

The new rules are already in effect. AFA lost at Delta even after the change! Hard to believe, but they seem to be doing pretty well without the union over there.

But yes, it will be simple majority of those who vote if there is an election for AMP/TWU.

<_< ------- How are the new NMB rules going to effect the filing?--------- Have they gone into effect yet?------- Do you feel they will help, or hinder, AMP's chances of over turning the TWU? :huh:
The game has changed since the last card drive, it is now votes cast that determines the victer, not 50% +1 of the membership. Example...AMP files with the NMB and we are granted a vote, if 1000 votes are cast and 501 are for AMP, AMP wins. When it comes to a vote, by by twu, hello Democracy.

The game has changed since the last card drive, it is now votes cast that determines the victer, not 50% +1 of the membership. Example...AMP files with the NMB and we are granted a vote, if 1000 votes are cast and 501 are for AMP, AMP wins. When it comes to a vote, by by twu, hello Democracy.
Better hurry because the republicans are pushing through an amendment to the faa bill to put the old nmb election rules back in. :eek:

I'm sorry Bob, your video was posted on the wrong thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLg94y3I8jM&feature=player_embedded#at=12

Back