BALLS of STEEL check in

Absolutely correct....
Only an idiot would put "I vote to reject the TA and AUTHORIZE A STRIKE" on the ballot, mailed to the membership, in JULY. Once again, this is "BALLS of STEEL" you need to post on "OVARIES of BRASS"

Wrong......
That's right, you are wrong. Just think if the twu would have sent out a ballot with a simple YES and NO, without the propaganda flier, and the" Authorization to strike" next to the NO.. I t would have been turned down 4 to 1. But fear is the twu's best weopon, they fire it at their own people, and it worked on over 3000 members like you and Informer. Didn't it?

That's right, you are wrong. Just think if the twu would have sent out a ballot with a simple YES and NO, without the propaganda flier, and the" Authorization to strike" next to the NO.. I t would have been turned down 4 to 1. But fear is the twu's best weopon, they fire it at their own people, and it worked on over 3000 members like you and Informer. Didn't it?

It worked on me, I think it would be borderline retarded to go on strike now, even close to being unamerican. This is the worse recession sense 1929, the economy is weak, there are a lot of jobless people out there. We will get no sympothy, because making $35 an hour is an insult, or having to work weekends at $32 an hour in Oklahoma is a hardship to grand to bear.

It worked on me, I think it would be borderline retarded to go on strike now, even close to being unamerican. This is the worse recession sense 1929, the economy is weak, there are a lot of jobless people out there. We will get no sympothy, because making $35 an hour is an insult, or having to work weekends at $32 an hour in Oklahoma is a hardship to grand to bear.
Your free to go to South america where they don't have pesky Unions,and work for 5.00 hr
I'm willing to give the company a break and let them pay me wages from 7 years ago !
The corporate wellfare is over.

Your free to go to South america where they don't have pesky Unions,and work for 5.00 hr
I'm willing to give the company a break and let them pay me wages from 7 years ago !
The corporate wellfare is over.
Delta makes what we make without a union, and they just voted not to have a union represent them. I do agree with the corporate welfare comment. Not to mention the 7 years of executive bonus's for having the lowest stock, the BOD should be replaced for allowing such subpar performance.

Odie,

I won't speak for Informer but my decision to vote to accept the TA was based off an educated decision, not riddled with emotion. I see your still strung out on emotion, just as you were in July....fear? how typical of a response

Odie,

I won't speak for Informer but my decision to vote to accept the TA was based off an educated decision, not riddled with emotion. I see your still strung out on emotion, just as you were in July....fear? how typical of an response
What education is that? The TWu International education of 25 years of sellouts while they collect dues for six-figure salaries?? Your cushy position at the TWu 514??

I'm curious as to what would make somebody vote for more concessions after taking a drubbing for almost 8 years.

You call it education.....while we will call it cowardice and fear.

Odie,

I won't speak for Informer but my decision to vote to accept the TA was based off an educated decision, not riddled with emotion. I see your still strung out on emotion, just as you were in July....fear? how typical of a response
I see your still strung out on the twu cool aid, talk about typical resposes. Tell me, your educated decision, did it involve chicken bones, candles, and a loin cloth.

What is hilarious to me is that some are talking tough on strike while this thread and the exchanges within this thread itself clearly demonstrate that we are about as far away from having a UNION as we could get. What we have is a bunch of childish fools talking tough with emotion instead of a group of professionals prepared to enter tough negotiations across from College Educated Slave Drivers, all the while pretending to have a real threat of Strike without even knowing the table position of either the Union Leadership or the Company.

All we have here is a Dues Collection Agency full of a bunch of children that think name calling on the internet and attending hockey games using gift tickets constitutes a prepared group to call a Strike and show of force. Oh I'm excited. Will the name calling be louder on the picket line? All of this makes me embarrased to even have my name on the roster of the Winged Steering Wheel Bus Drivers Union that has so methodically and purposely helped destroy a once proud profession.

Go ahead, you will get your Ass handed to you and then each of us will return to work with less the last offer and probabaly a loss of the closed shop after the carnage is cleaned up.

Take this Clue:

Go review the IAM vs Alaska Airlines Strike called by a bunch of ill prepared idiots in March of 1985.

Here is some on that Failure

While your at it, give us all a link to the available stories about the last successful AMT Strke within this Industry or Profession.

Hint: There are none.

SO here we are debating for the last 15 years about how weak and docile the TWU is within this Industry. How the Leadership of the TWU is unnaccountbale. How the TWU refuses to allow membership control of the Union. How the divisions amongst the members within this Union are beyond belief. And now some are pounding their chest advocating a Strike. Get the "F" Outta Here. You will have your asses smeared on the asphalt outsdie the Gates.

I wont be crossing any Picket Lines, I wont be Walking any Picket Lines. But I will bring out my Camera and demosntrate my professional photography skills documenting the failure. I will even use Black and White to make it appear mcuh more dramatic than it will be.

Even while the AMFA advocated CHAOS over Strikes for years, instead they walked out at NWA and got their asses handed to themselves too and never did try the CHAOS tactic at all. Just another bunch of emotional driven fools that could not allow logic and intelligence within their pea brains once the company purposely agitated them right into a trap of destruction, pain, and suffering.

But hey the outcome for AA AMT's will be much different than any historical results of the past. Afterall, if we were to review history and make an intelligent choice, then history wouldn't repeat itself and we would be guilty of writing new history instead of following a predictable and stupid path of self destruction that awaited those before us.

Just sayin...

As a token of sympathy, any photo I take of the carnage as the striking idiots get throttled, I will provide for free any reproduction of a photo for the specific Striker depicted in any photos I take. If the TWU wants any of the photos, each will be two hours pay per digital image.

I hope to see most of you chest pounders out in Tarzan and Cave Man suits while you walk in cirlcles and around a fire made in a 55 gallon drum freezing your ass off bitching about how bad you had it while you were on the inside drawing your paycheck of $30+ per hour.

Don't worry about food, the other Unions in your area will bring you some bologna and coffee to make it look like they care too.

What is hilarious to me is that some are talking tough on strike while this thread and the exchanges within this thread itself clearly demonstrate that we are about as far away from having a UNION as we could get. What we have is a bunch of childish fools talking tough with emotion instead of a group of professionals prepared to enter tough negotiations across from College Educated Slave Drivers, all the while pretending to have a real threat of Strike without even knowing the table position of either the Union Leadership or the Company.

All we have here is a Dues Collection Agency full of a bunch of children that think name calling on the internet and attending hockey games using gift tickets constitutes a prepared group to call a Strike against. Oh I'm excited. Will the name calling be louder on the picket line?

Go ahead, you will get your Ass handed to you and then each of us will return to work with less the last offer and probabaly a loss of the closed shop after the carnage is cleaned up.

Take this Clue:

Go review the IAM vs Alaska Airlines Strike called by a bunch of ill prepared idiots.

While your at it, give us all a link to the available stories about the last successful AMT Strke within this Industry or Profession.

Hint: There are none.

SO here we are debating for the last 15 years about how weak and docile the TWU is within this Industry. How the Leadership of the TWU is unnaccountbale. How the TWU refuses to allow membership control of the Union. How the divisions amongst the members within this Union are beyond belief. And now some are pounding their chest advocating a Strike. Get the "F" Outta Here. You will have your asses smeared on the asphalt outsdie the Gates.

I wont be crossing any Picket Lines, I wont be Walking any Picket Lines. But I will bring out my Camera and demostrate my professional photography skills documenting the failure. I will even use Black and White to make it appear mcuh more dramatic than it will be.

Just sayin...

Well said.............

I wont be crossing any Picket Lines, I wont be Walking any Picket Lines. But I will bring out my Camera and demosntrate my professional photography skills documenting the failure. I will even use Black and White to make it appear mcuh more dramatic than it will be.

What does that mean Informer?

[/quote]
We know your stance, and that is, "on the fence". When the going gets tough, you and Duke are in the rear with the gear!

We know your stance, and that is, "on the fence". When the going gets tough, you and Duke are in the rear with the gear!

Your quotes and slogans qualify you for TWU International Appointment....

Congratulations. Very impressive!

As a token of sympathy, any photo I take of the carnage as the striking idiots get throttled, I will provide for free any reproduction of a photo for the specific Striker depicted in any photos I take. If the TWU wants any of the photos, each will be two hours pay per digital image.

I hope to see most of you chest pounders out in Tarzan and Cave Man suits while you walk in cirlcles and around a fire made in a 55 gallon drum freezing your ass off bitching about how bad you had while inside drawing your paycheck of $30+ per hour.

Don't worry about food, the other Unions in your area will bring you some bologna and coffee to make it look like they care too.
You flippin' out flipper? Your the one that keeps talking STRIKE...STRIKE...STRIKE!!!! All that was stated it was the TWu International that put the strike vote in with the NO vote (scare tactics, it didn't work too well on most), it was then authorized by 2/3rds of the membership with the rejection of the T/A. The ball is now in the TWu Internationals' court, to do what they are overpaid to do....negotiate a decent contract , SHOW THAT TWu REAL STRENGTH we see on the slogan t-shirts.

So why are you getting yourself in aTIZZY??? We are not even in the 30 day period, not even close, so WTF is up with you???

I don't know where the HELL you get the NO voters like myself want to STRIKE NOW!!!! WE ARE GOING OUT ON STRIKE NOW!!!! WE ARE WALKING NOW!!! GET YOUR CAVE MAN SUITS ON!!!! HERE WE GO!!!! BURN IT DOWN!!!!

JEEZUS H!!!! GET A GD'ed grip on yourself flipper. NOBODY IS SCREAMING FOR A STRIKE!!!! Just be prepared for the future, that is it....OKAY???

You voted YES on the continued and increased TWu concessions, so what are you worried about? You gave up on any potential fight, you threw in the towel.

Take a few Prozac, and have some beers with them....I've heard you get all warm and fuzzy. I think you need that right now.

Back