Bankrupt? But enough money to prevent employee choice? Really

Nope. I've been practicing out at the rifle range for the past couple days.

I am interested in this issue of States leaving the "union"
How does that work anyway?

I would like to see some much needed serious change in this Country.

Reactions: 1 person
I would prefer they act like WN . WN didnt go to great lenghts to stop their workers from getting representation, as a result they get the best productivity in the indiustry right?
and to be fair, there have been a number of representation elections at a number of airlines that allowed people to exercise the democratic right that we all (or those who chose to do so) acted on this past Tuesday.

Threats to our society lie with those who don't choose to use their democratic rights, those who can't accept the will of the people and figure out how to work within the will of the majority, and in those situations where democracy is prevented from working.

I am interested in this issue of States leaving the "union"
How does that work anyway?

I would like to see some much needed serious change in this Country.
By the time the citizens wake up and see what they allowed to take place, change will be impossible - what it'll take to get back on track will never happen. Too many are too comfortable.

As long as the USA's citizens' basic tenets and principles are compromised as they are, don't look for anything meaningful in the way of change - that is, until the "free stuff" well runs dry.

,,,, SOME citizens may have compromised values, but no one is REQUIRED to operate with compromised values - and the reality is that there are many good and honest people in the US of A who manage to survive and thrive w/o being pulled down to the reduced values of others.

Civilizations and companies fall when everyone believes that the only way to get ahead is by compromising values....