Bell

Goldmember, no brainwashing going on here :up:

We all know which is the better product and don't need anyone to convince us otherwise. :D

C'mon Mag, it's okay, you can come out of the closet now; we all know that you secretly fantasize about Bell products. :p

I actually think you're right. Maybe I should announce to the world my desires to work on some of the old classics once again. :up:

Does anyone have the Fax for Bell ? I'm polishing up the resume, and will highlight the experience here as a major plus to hiring me. Sounds like they could use some of my expertise to help move them into the new millenium and be a major player. :wacko:

Not that many of you highly experienced pilots would remember,but I think there's already a patent out for "210", and it's for cleaning aircraft windows B) B) B)

Vertical Mag said:
I guess Bell is finally coming out of hibernation! :cold:

Is it that they are "out of the cold" or is this already the result of the Agusta/Westland merger talks with Bell to better :censored: EC ??? <_<

oh sure, can't go at it alone, bring in some more guys, start a gang and then throw your weight around. :down:

What ever happened to a fair fight?

so, let me get this straight...they're just talking about doing something?

I was fully thinking that they would have something well in the works,near certification or something. Is it just going to be a mock-up of a concept at HAI? :(

I heard from a realiable sourse last year, that Bell had a EC 120 in one of their hangers in Montreal and where taking it apart. "Top secret". They had the fenestron off in 1/2 an hour. Try that with a Bell.

viper

That may indicate that Bell may build an aircraft that would be built in N. A. and have some nice qualities. Who knows, maybe it will be a winner. Had my hopes up with 120 but is a little underpowered in hot and high. Need an EC120B 2 version, then watch out. B)

Hopefully when the folks get back from the big smoke they'll be able to fill us in on the real goods, damn wish I was going, but would get kicked out for getting all the windows dirty :blink: . Be nice if it is not it the mockup and see who likes it phase.

sc :up:

Viper1 your info is spot on. Friends at Bell were telling me they took it as a trade in on a new aircraft and decided to do some very detailed looky looky at it. Its the same as what the chinese did with the AS350, and hey presto they came up with the Z-11 (even though it looks nearly identical).

Look at the Indians with the DHRUV, looks very very similar to the BK117 doesnt it :rolleyes:

Bell have some good things in the works and time will tell.

Heli Ops

Heli Ops: Does this mean that Bell will have a 5 place "fan in tail" helicopter soon?

:elvis: :boff: :elvis:

Who knows, remember that JRX design that Bell had, it has the Fenestron in it, maybe its a sign of things to come. Maybe the old saying applies "Imitation is the greatest form of flattery".

Heli Ops

Back