Ben Carson hops on the crazy train again.

Traymark said:
I haven't spent much time in the cooler, but I had to sift through this thread.
I was interested by Carson after watching him speak a couple of times a couple of years ago.

The thing I'm getting a kick out of is watching lefties go through all kinds of gyrations and machinations to try and discredit the head of Nuerosurgury at Johns Hopkins.

I can only imagine how much love this guy would be getting if he had a D next to his name.

I believe Carson is the #1 target of the media , as having a credible black man as a serious candidate on the Republican side could be devistating to the whole democrat paradigm.

It's entertaining to me because Carson is giving them nothing to pry into, but they will never stop trying.

So if this guy is the blithering idiot the OP says he is, explain why do his numbers continue to climb with every debate?

He wouldn't be getting love if he had a D by his name.  The same republicans who are loving him like the twin son of a different mother today would be looking into his birth certificate....questioning his education....looking into his emails and pretty much painting him as "Obama lite".   What's really funny are the ones who can point to him and say "Ben Carson is great...and he's black...so I am not a racist".  But should he be the GOP candidate, they will vote for the Libertarian on the ballot. 

• Banned
He is not a dem (thank god) he is one of yours.  One who denies established science and makes stuff up about history.  He discredits him self every time he opens his mouth.  

I'm betting he and Trump are both a flash in the pan.  Trump is having to share the stadium with Carson and he hates it.  Just look at the way Trump is attacking Carson.  

KCFlyer said:
He wouldn't be getting love if he had a D by his name.  The same republicans who are loving him like the twin son of a different mother today would be looking into his birth certificate....questioning his education....looking into his emails and pretty much painting him as "Obama lite".   What's really funny are the ones who can point to him and say "Ben Carson is great...and he's black...so I am not a racist".  But should he be the GOP candidate, they will vote for the Libertarian on the ballot.
Disagree, I thought Obama was interesting when he first hit the scene, then there was a number of questionable things, yes the birth thing was there, but that wasn't a focus of mine.
More so, was the razor thin resume, and nothing to examine as far as college transcripts.
While he had been in politics, he had accomplished nothing or even less than nothing, making himself invisible, yet he was gaining support, and I couldn't ever add it up to anything of substance.

Carson at least has a record that isn't sealed from the public and can be examined.

• Banned

Traymark said:
Disagree, I thought Obama was interesting when he first hit the scene, then there was a number of questionable things, yes the birth thing was there, but that wasn't a focus of mine.
More so, was the razor thin resume, and nothing to examine as far as college transcripts.
While he had been in politics, he had accomplished nothing or even less than nothing, making himself invisible, yet he was gaining support, and I couldn't ever add it up to anything of substance.

Carson at least has a record that isn't sealed from the public and can be examined.

How exactly do the accomplishments of a surgeon translate to that of a President?

Are you not at all concerned about the fact that he has fabricated a theory that is in direct conflict with all archaeological proof and the words of the people who built the things as to why the pyramids were built? Are you not concerned about him fabricating a statement that prisons make men gay when there is not a shred of evidence to support that theory? Are you not concerned that he believes the world is 6,000 years old when every bit of scientific evidence supports the fact that the earth is not even close to being that young?

Everytime he opens his mouth the most amazingly ignorant things come out that it boggles the imagination. How a man this utterly ignorant managed to become an incredibly talented surgeon is just amazing.

Ms Tree said:

How exactly do the accomplishments of a surgeon translate to that of a President?

Are you not at all concerned about the fact that he has fabricated a theory that is in direct conflict with all archaeological proof and the words of the people who built the things as to why the pyramids were built? Are you not concerned about him fabricating a statement that prisons make men gay when there is not a shred of evidence to support that theory? Are you not concerned that he believes the world is 6,000 years old when every bit of scientific evidence supports the fact that the earth is not even close to being that young?

Everytime he opens his mouth the most amazingly ignorant things come out that it boggles the imagination. How a man this utterly ignorant managed to become an incredibly talented surgeon is just amazing.

None of that can hurt Ben among conservatives.  However...THIS might come back to haunt him with conservatives...is it just me, or does Jesus look like a black guy here?  Everybody knows that Jesus is white. 

Carson-and-Jesus-portrait.png

Like I said
This thread and the media, are providing me with a good level of entertainment ,
Keep it coming kids.

Ms Tree said:

Interesting. How did Obama's accomplishments (i use the term loosely) as a community organizer translate to that of a president. The short answer is they don't!  Double standard much? 

He was a Senator, what political office has Carson been elected too?

• Banned
Knotbuyinit said:
Interesting. How did Obama's accomplishments (i use the term loosely) as a community organizer translate to that of a president. The short answer is they don't!  Double standard much?
I never said they did help. Traymark seemed.to imply that Carsons previous experience would benifit him.

Then there is all the other crazy stuff I mentioned that you just ignored. I can see why you might like Carson.

700UW said:
He was a Senator, what political office has Carson been elected too?
He was in the Senate for all of a year and a half, and then began his run for POTUS.
He had no voting record to speak of, authored no legislation, but he was a clean black man, just ask Biden, more than qualified.
You couldn't access his college transcripts, ever, sealed.

What Carson has is a lifetime of accomplishments , he's a leader, and you won't have any problem finding his transcripts.

• Banned
You fit in just perfect with the other right wingers here. Just ignore the inconvienient questions.

Back