Ben Carson hops on the crazy train again.

Ms Tree said:
Yea yea. Another ignorant comment. Try adressing the issue.

He comes out and caimd the Jews could have defended them selves against an armed military and populace. He comes out and says he would have rushed the gunman in OR but when he was held up at gun pint in Popeys he just threw thr guy bebind the counter under the bus. He comes.out and says that the Bib Bang and evolution are fairy tales with not a shred of evidence to back up either statement.

I can see how insulting people is easier. No thought is needed.

You never used "thought" before, why start now?

lol

Isn't it 'funny' that the odds makers in LAS have 'Hill as the odds on favorite to become POTUS.
Isn't it funny that the odds makers in LAS are in the business of making Tons and Tons of money, by rarely being wrong.

Why is that my conservative friends, WHY  ???

Maybe you should ck out how the favorites have done in 3 of last 4 super bowls and ask yourself why?

How long has it been since a dumacrat has been in the office for more than 2 terms minus Teddy? I believe the early 1800's...lol! The odds don't look good. And Obama got a free pass for a 2nd ONLY because he was black!

• Banned
Black Magic said:
How long has it been since a dumacrat has been in the office for more than 2 terms minus Teddy? I believe the early 1800's...lol! The odds don't look good. And Obama got a free pass for a 2nd ONLY because he was black!
He got a 2nd term because the GOP nominated an idiot who a majority of the people knew was a worse option.

Ms Tree said:
He got a 2nd term because the GOP nominated an idiot who a majority of the people knew was a worse option.
Only in your libtard emotional logic. No president with such a dreadful 1st term got a second chance...black privilage is strong and america loves an underdog.

Ms Tree said:
And yet, everything that "idiot" was saying in the run-up to the election has actually come to pass, while Obama's just dug a deeper hole.

• Banned
eolesen said:
Oh, probably the same way that stupid people read satire and take it seriously?....

Yep.  And in post #11 I owned it.  Cant say the same for you and your post of the photo shoped Clinton that you got deleted and the satire link you posted and have yet to own up to.  You do have company on your train though.  Town, south and La La never own up to their BS either.

Back