Best USAir commercial EVER!

I asked this question the last time a Piedmont ad thread was going and got no response so I am going to ask again. Does anyone remember the a commercial for the Piedmont Shuttle? It showed an interior view of an aircraft cabin full of passengers that rotated into the vertical position and then with sound effects roared out of view like the Space Shuttle launching. Then a voice over said something about there being another "shuttle" launch in Florida, the Piedmont Shuttle. It was a great commercial but it began airing just before the Challenger tragedy and the company pulled it out of respect. I wish someone had a clip of it and could post it.

I clicked on another link on that page and saw (what seems to be ) a "homemade" video.

I like the picture with the C28 sign falling off the wall. lol :eek:

I remember that one. Very well done.

This one is an employee tribute that showed up in the side list.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSe-IJXDbds...ch=US%20AIRways

That is my personal creation, mostly original photos and videos taken by myself, some sent to me by friends, a couple borrowed.

Just my perspective of flying your airline as a loyal customer who finds it a privilege to interact with most US Airways employees.

And the C28 sign I hope is fixed by now (that is what greeted me during a layover at 6am after a redeye, awaiting my next flight). At least I didn't include the other pictures of that gate with the hole in the drywall, not counting the ripped wall where payphones used to be, and the overflowing trash cans.

At least I didn't include the other pictures of that gate with the hole in the drywall, not counting the ripped wall where payphones used to be, and the overflowing trash cans.

You should have...that would have been classic!!!!! :up:

USAir begins with:

You used to work here
You used to work for a big airline
Your seniority used to mean something
Your 17 year pilot seniority isn't worth squat

You fill in the blank _____________

Glad the USAir of crystal city is dead and gone, and those who migrated over to HP, USAirways in name only, have jobs and the pilot seniority list is still in tact.

Denver, CO

PS: I dont know who was a dumber CEO, Seth Schofield or Jim Goodwin. In any case, both were inept.

What ever happened to the commercials that were run on the airbus when we first got them during the level-off video.. anyone have any of those to show... I remeber the tag like was something about... come visit us

Back