Brave Penguin

Remind me again why I let you hang around with me?

Oh yeah, it's your wife. Carry on...

Geez CTD... you've got some great drinking buddies.. Nice to know they'll have a good laugh at your expense.. Musta been a good night with Uncle Sam... :blur:

BTW, good one Longranger... Keep that one for blackmail... :up:

Indeed, they're fun to drink with, but the hangover lasts a loooooooong time. ;)

CTD, you're folks must be some proud........seems to me I've seen that look before :p

Got a picture of a prototype for Lonranger's new ride.........matching paint job to the spinny thing to follow.......

Have a day

R

Gotta be a fake........no empty Tim's cups lying around it, actually was that not why your Astar was so late in delivery, trying to find a adequate coffee holder.

That could be a classic Tim's commercial, you with the auto-pilot engaged, both hands on a steamy hot mug full of joe, chasing some bad guys down the road. Yep, a true Tim's / Police moment :p :p

The other problem from the start is don't penguins & polar bears live at opposite ends of the world?

:elvis: :cold: :elvis: :cold: :elvis:

Good gawd CTD :shock: , HAHA :lol: HAHAHAHAHA :lol: HAHA, I don't know if I wanna meet up at the HAI anymore HAHAHA :lol: HAHAHA.

Next time, try the pose with a mouthful of mucked-up oreo cookies! I do it religiously to my 48 yr old bro every xmas - grosses him out everytime! Skirt ...

Latest posts