'Bravo' ......... pure and simple !

Russia Today arguably is more credible than Alex Jones.

That said, the Soviets clearly want us to stay out of their invasion of Ukraine, and who better to explain than by letting Ron Paul talk ad-nauseum about adopting a non-interventionist foreign policy...

eolesen said:
Russia Today arguably is more credible than Alex Jones.

That said, the Soviets clearly want us to stay out of their invasion of Ukraine, and who better to explain than by letting Ron Paul talk ad-nauseum about adopting a non-interventionist foreign policy...

Did the Russians invade the Ukraine? How are we to know with a politically controlled mainstream media? Why are we engaged in an act of war against another nations )Sanctions are an act of war)

Also please explain exactly how the interventionist policies of Clinton, Bush and Obama have helped the guys who punch a clock on the ramp at US Airways?

SparrowHawk said:
PLENTY. If we (as in USA) hadn't been the aggressor and formed this bogus coalition the women would have never been in her aircraft bombing whomever she is bombing. Since we have created a great deal of the unrest in the ME dating back to 1953 and UAE is our partner in crine this go around. Perhaps next time it will be her shooting down your son?

We don't belong there and our so called premptive strikes are the same tactics used by others despotic regimes throughout history. That's what t has to do with it.

I'm sorry, but that does not mean a US pilot is the moral equivalent of an ISIS fighter.

SparrowHawk said:

Did the Russians invade the Ukraine? How are we to know with a politically controlled mainstream media? Why are we engaged in an act of war against another nations )Sanctions are an act of war)

Yes they did.  And no, sanctions are not an act of war.

SparrowHawk said:

Personally, I don't care if it was done one the web site of the Duke of Dubuque. Ron Paul's words remain the same and his points are valid/ I could have posted it from Alex Jones website and next time I will if it makes you feel better

You See Truth really is Treason in the Empire of Lies.

What do you think Russia Today is?  

SparrowHawk said:
Since we have created a great deal of the unrest in the ME dating back to 1953 and UAE is our partner in crine this go around.

A lot of that 'unrest' had to do with following a policy of containment against the Soviet Union, in the ME and elsewhere.  I strongly doubt that, had the U.S. adopted a foreign policy of benign and enlightened non-intervention post-WW2, shrewd and paranoid Stalin would not have made a move to secure the vast supplies of ME oil and direct access to the Mediterranean, especially with the only nation capable of standing up to him showing no interest in doing so.

Railing against U.S. intervention in the early 1950's could have and probably did get a number of people put under investigation for being communist sympathizers.

Ron Paul is slightly More RIGHT than he is Wrong in my view.

FACT(s);

1. We have the MOST powerful military in the world for our defense.

2. We are surrounded via multi millions of OPEN OCEAN(S) acreage so we're safe(YES, Russia way up north requires very close monitering)

3. The ONLY time we need to venture outside of out 'Bubble" is to lend support for out V E R Y closest allies, for example Canada, Britian, Australia, Japan.

(Did someone say I ommited Israel) ?  They should have NEVER been allowed to do what they did in 1948.  Sad, but true.  Britian, since they STUCK there F'n noses into the whole thing, could have set aside part of THIER LAND for them, say in 'Saskatchewan' !

4. If ANYONE launches any threat over the oceans, then they get a M A J O R...asss wuppin' !  Trust me it wouldn't happen often !

5. If  russia was to try some bull shiit against (say) Norway, ARM Britian-to-the-teeth to take care of it, while we and canada provide MAJOR support to the brits,...BUT in a back-up-role......PERIOD

Soooooo,...why all the 'INTEREST' in whats going on in other parts of the world ?   " C A P I T A L I S M ", like in OIL, or places to outsource jobs.

Before it use to be....STOP the threat of communism, and now Islam, which DECODED means..."This is a threat to CHRISTIANITY"   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It ain't rocket science kiddies !!

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
Soooooo,...why all the 'INTEREST' in whats going on in other parts of the world ?   " C A P I T A L I S M ", like in OIL, or places to outsource jobs.

That's the nature of the conundrum of contemporary American foreign policy.  We now have the legacy of a global economic order whose various markets and much of our own domestic livelihood depend on American soft and hard power maintaining some degree of stability around the world so that capital, energy, information, goods, labor, and services can flow, all of which must continue, we are told, for further prosperity, enrichment, and of course growth.  I'm not a huge fan of interventionism or the globalized economy but this is the situation we're in.

That the U.S. could quickly and painlessly detach itself from cheap oil, global finance, and foreign commitments after six decades is not very realistic.

Latest posts

Back