Brazil hangar approved

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's official! I feel the company has another advantage in negotiations. They'll hold us hostage for jobs over scope.
The threat is real. Good luck to us all in negotiations.

It's official! I feel the company has another advantage in negotiations. They'll hold us hostage for jobs over scope.
The threat is real. Good luck to us all in negotiations.
Unfortunately corporate America always wins, especially if there is fighting among the ranks, you just try to get the best contract you can !

How is this possible. All of you on this Board that voted for Trump. Enjoy your Layoff. Hey maybe you should have your International president write a letter to Trump. Oh way. You already did that. Damn.

How is this possible. All of you on this Board that voted for Trump. Enjoy your Layoff. Hey maybe you should have your International president write a letter to Trump. Oh way. You already did that. Damn.

Wow, what are you saying? If only Hillary won, this hangar wouldn't be built? Lol. you're funny. It would be safe to say this project has been in the works for years, under your hero - Hussein Obama.

Reactions: swamt

Oh yeah because Obama and Clinton did SO MUCH for aircraft mechanics. :rolleyes:

Wow, what are you saying? If only Hillary won, this hangar wouldn't be built? Lol. you're funny. It would be safe to say this project has been in the works for years, under your hero - Hussein Obama.
What I am saying is YOU people voted for Trump because he lied and told you he was going to bring JOBS back into this country. As for Obama or Clinton. I don't get your point. Trump is President. We are living in the NOW. If you can't come up with something good about YOUR president. Just keep Quiet.

Oh yeah because Obama and Clinton did SO MUCH for aircraft mechanics. :rolleyes:
What makes you say that Obama is my hero. Oh I guess because I am Black you would just pull that out of your AZZ. Its said that you can't come up with something that Trump has done to help keep OUR jobs in the US. Let alone bring some back. Trump is President. Live in the present. When you get laid off. Call YOUR president and ask him to find you a job.

What makes you say that Obama is my hero. Oh I guess because I am Black you would just pull that out of your AZZ. Its said that you can't come up with something that Trump has done to help keep OUR jobs in the US. Let alone bring some back. Trump is President. Live in the present. When you get laid off. Call YOUR president and ask him to find you a job.

I would much rather have Obama or even Hillary, but much more so Obama, than the sorry excuse for a human being in there now.

Reactions: IORFA
What I am saying is YOU people voted for Trump because he lied and told you he was going to bring JOBS back into this country. As for Obama or Clinton. I don't get your point. Trump is President. We are living in the NOW. If you can't come up with something good about YOUR president. Just keep Quiet.
Wow.

Just..... wow.

Reactions: Vortilon
Does he actually know your black or is that just your go to so you don't have to justify your ridiculous claims.

I am calling you on your BS.

Oh brother...
Careful with that "brother" our professional victim here might think your trying to offend him.

Aircraft Mechanics' Lives Matter!

Reactions: we're screwed
While we are at it....Didn't the Russian interference with the election occur DURING the election, under Obama's watch?
I smell a troll here.

I didn't see one of you say you didn't vote for Trump. Obama or Clinton has nothing to do with my comment. I guess it hurts to know you helped American Airlines get rid of your jobs. Now that's funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts