Bush lost House/Senate

delldude

Veteran
Oct 29, 2002
Downrange
I was really pleased with the Rumsfeld resignation.Apparently Bush was more worried about Dem charges he rigged the vote if he let Rummy go before the election...bet he shoulda,woulda,coulda now. :down:

What a dolt.

Looks to me now instead of running the country,Dems are going to get all wrapped up in getting even for the next couple years....Nice.....Middle East is jumping in the streets already,Iran says it won't back down on nukes(they know dems won't do anything).Hope everyone enjoys their just dessert. ;)

- Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei on Friday called U.S. President George W. Bush's defeat in congressional elections a victory for Iran.

I was really pleased with the Rumsfeld resignation.Apparently Bush was more worried about Dem charges he rigged the vote if he let Rummy go before the election...bet he shoulda,woulda,coulda now. :down:

What a dolt.

Looks to me now instead of running the country,Dems are going to get all wrapped up in getting even for the next couple years....Nice.....Middle East is jumping in the streets already,Iran says it won't back down on nukes(they know dems won't do anything).Hope everyone enjoys their just dessert. ;)
Hmmm ..so the middle east expresses their feelings on the election result, and you're already saying waht it "look like" the Democrats will do before they are even in office????

Better than the GOP trying to decide who's moral and who isn't instead of focusing on what really matters in the world and in the country.

Latest posts

Back